Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM is the man!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

MM is the man!

Hats off to MM!!! This guy is the real deal. 20 for 137 yards! 6.9 yards per carry! It will be interesting to see what the Viks do when Smith comes back. I wish that Tice would've gave MM the TD, not Williams.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

MM is the man!

Man am I with you on that one! I just can't believe, (and I'm sure most people feel the same) how this guy picks his way through holes, burns around the outside, catches passes and he's 4th string. Too bad the blocking was glaringly non-existent on a few of those plays or else he would of had 200 yards! He really made it easy for the Vikes to coast in that 4th quarter by getting those key first downs at the end of the game! I'm so thankful, I'm going out to buy a homeless person a hot meal!!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

MM is the man!

MM is something special. I hope he remains the starter. I dont care how fast Bennet is We should play whoever has the hot hand.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

MM is the man!

I hope we start MM the whole year.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Ryno is offline Rookie

MM is the man!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Man am I with you on that one! I just can't believe, (and I'm sure most people feel the same) how this guy picks his way through holes, burns around the outside, catches passes and he's 4th string. Too bad the blocking was glaringly non-existent on a few of those plays or else he would of had 200 yards! He really made it easy for the Vikes to coast in that 4th quarter by getting those key first downs at the end of the game! I'm so thankful, I'm going out to buy a homeless person a hot meal!!!
    Their's homeless people in Canada :?:

j/k

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

MM is the man!

I admit MM is a very good back I really like the way he reads the blocks. Looks like Bennett is history to me.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: MM is the man!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hats off to MM!!! This guy is the real deal. 20 for 137 yards! 6.9 yards per carry! It will be interesting to see what the Viks do when Smith comes back. I wish that Tice would've gave MM the TD, not Williams.
    This guy just keeps breaking tackles. :salute: He's a stud. I'm glad we've got depth finally.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

MM is the man!

Yeah this guy is amazing. Breaks tackles, catches passes, good instincts. It will be interesting to see what Tice decides to do with the RB position.

And MM has already earned his Chris Berman Prime Time nickname. Waltzing Mewelde now gets added to the classics like You're in Good Hands With Alstott, Joshua Tears of McCown, and Curtis My Favorite Martin.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

triedandtruevikesfan is online now Jersey Retired

MM is the man!

I heard Bennett's name once today... i thought he was getting the start today? I'm all about riding the MM train though... this guy is just amazing!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

MM is the man!

No Bennett was a back-up for todays game he had 1 carry for no yards
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast