whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

MM did a great job of picking up the blitz!

MM was putting some licks on their linebackers and had some blocks that reminded me of Moe Williams. He hit Sharper and upended him, and had a bunch of blocks were it looked like he was punishing Houston's Linebackers.

If it wasn't for that stupid play when he did not the ball go over his head into the endzone, and then he couldn't decided what to do with it after he caught it he would had a A+ grade, because of that I give him an A.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: MM did a great job of picking up the blitz!

"whackthepack" wrote:
    MM was putting some licks on their linebackers and had some blocks that reminded me of Moe Williams. He hit Sharper and upended him, and had a bunch of blocks were it looked like he was punishing Houston's Linebackers.

If it wasn't for that stupid play when he did not the ball go over his head into the endzone, and then he couldn't decided what to do with it after he caught it he would had a A+ grade, because of that I give him an A.
    Actually there was one angle they showed that explained that hesitation. He didn't catch the ball right away. He bobbled it a little bit, but you could only see that from the endzone camera. The normal booth camera couldn't see that, so it just looked like he was hesitating. I think he saw the ball bounce straight up off the one yard line, and didn't think it would go into the endzone. He then ran over to catch it, and started to run before he had control, and that's why he bobbled it. I actually thought the same thing when I saw the ball bounce. It looked to me that the ball bounced either straight up, or away from the endzone a little bit. If that was the case, then Moore had to play the ball - kickoffs are live balls.