Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mixon Guilty

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mixon Guilty

Wow, after checking I believe its his fourth, third since being a viking?!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

It's his 2nd offense.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Mixon Guilty

If it is his forth he will probably get 2 yrs (serving one)with 10 yrs probation. Then the NFl will make him go into a rehab so he will be gone for up to two yrs.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mixon Guilty

So now do the Vikes bite the bullet and trade up in the first round and try and land one of those two DE's that are so highly rated ? Or do they stick to their original planning and look to see if any decents DE's get cut come June 1st?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dan3ski

If it is his forth he will probably get 2 yrs (serving one)with 10 yrs probation. Then the NFl will make him go into a rehab so he will be gone for up to two yrs.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mixon Guilty

If he gets a 4 game suspension then whats the chance of the Vikes maybe cutting him when he's served it? I know when they did with Chamberlain it was due to him not coming back to the club in good condition - but was there also an element of team discipline involved there as well.
    As it seems to be his third offence in recent years then he's not exactly getting the message from the courts ...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

He will most likely be out for 4 games.[!] But I would be surprised if he get any Jail time.[V] Most likely the will put him on probation. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by billvike

This is sad, he was going to be a major piece of our defense and now he'll be in jail for a 1 yr. and then wen he gets out the N.F.L will have its way with him besides the vikings likely releasing him this is just sad! idk what to think guys to we pick up someone now or what?

SAD[B)]
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Mixon Guilty

I think the chances of the Vikes cutting him are very good. ESPECIALLY if he comes in after suspension/jail time completely out of shape! (Chamberline anybody?).
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Mixon Guilty

I think the chance of Mixon getting cut is very good. Tice dosen't take any crap, and he will probably not take a suspension from Mixon.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Mixon Guilty

I hate to say I told ya so...but...

Where is Vikeman telling me how he can pull some strings, and get "the kid" off the hook here.

sig courtesy of PPE

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Mixon Guilty

I read in the pioneer press that a suspension by the NFL is not likely. And it looks like he will be in jail for a month serving 2 months on house arrest with a big fine. The reason he likely won't get suspended is that the NFL has different rules for alcohol...so we might be lucky...But who knows...that's just what the article said.....

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/8251624.htm

here's proof....

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Mixon Guilty

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

I read in the pioneer press that a suspension by the NFL is not likely. And it looks like he will be in jail for a month serving 2 months on house arrest with a big fine. The reason he likely won't get suspended is that the NFL has different rules for alcohol...so we might be lucky...But who knows...that's just what the article said.....

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/8251624.htm

here's proof....
    If he's in jail and under house arrest that long, he'll be missing a bunch of team workouts and stuff like that. Wouldn't be suprised if he gets cut. And, I hope he dosen't get suspended!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

jdvikefan is offline Rookie

Mixon Guilty

After reading all the hype around the LB from Miami that the vikes are picked to take in most mock drafts, I feel they need to get Brackens and keep the 1st round pick for either Smith or the LB from Miami ( think its D.J. Williams). The book on him is that he is a converted RB with blazing speed and could step in and start right away.
    bleed purple

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12