Ah, the good ol' smack going back and forth, as fans of each losing team tries to say the other is the bigger loser...
Face it, gang...the Vikes and Pack have more in common than a 7-5 record.
1) A superstar quarterback who looks like a worldbeater one week, and like a scared little boy the next.
2) A stable of running backs that either win the game for us, or disappear completely
3) A pretty good offensive line that fell apart this week.
4) A stud WR and some good supporting receivers
5) A mediocre DLine
6) Decent if occasionally invisible linebackers
7) A secondary that leaves you wanting
8) A crappy punter
9) Questionable coaching
10) A lousy offensive coordinator
11) A lousier defensive coordinator
12) The strong chance that whoever wins the game on Christmas Eve will win the division (and #3 seed), and whoever loses will probably eak into the playoffs (as the #6 seed), which means....
The winner of the Min/GB game may declare home field advantage for a rematch the first week of the playoffs.
Think about that.