Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    purpleandgold93 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    Cheers Purplehearted

    Newbie here, My name is Randy, nice to meet you all..

    I have decided to dive into the stadium drive efforts and thought I should post this topic here.

    In my opinion this drive is as big as it gets for us Minnesotand and Viking fans from all over the Country, even tho you may live afar your voice does help.

    Here's the website I strongly urge all Viking fans to take just a minute of your time and register on, it acts as a petition..

    www.minnesotamomentum.com

    Here is Tim Pawlentys email addy (i went to school with his family), make sure you send the guy a quick hello and a push to get this done.
    [email protected]

    Sorry if it may seem as tho i am spamming your board, and i also apologise if its been posted already.

    This is a monster of an issue, so I strongly urge you to really show your Viking dedication. The entire thing (email to Tim included), wont take more than 5-10 minutes..

    Thanks again Purple hearted and I hope to get to know all of you fellow diehards!!

    ~cheers


  2. #2
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    Thanks for the link and concerns.
    I actually wrote a letter and sent it last year. But I'll do the same again, for the team !







    Thanks again for the link, from a fan in CT.








    NN


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #3
    purpleandgold93 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Thanks for the link and concerns.
    I actually wrote a letter and sent it last year. But I'll do the same again, for the team !








    Thanks again for the link, from a fan in CT.









    NN
    Thanks, thats awesome, those are our Vikes and we need them to stay in Minny, every single Vike fan really needs to stand up and be heard.. We have a great fanbase, one that cannot and should not be quieted..

    Conneticut eh? Great state, i was just out that way last fall.. I love the East Coast..

  4. #4
    purpleandgold93 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    C'mon now purplehearted, if the fans don't help with being heard, i'm not sure who can..

    Thanks, and have a fantastic day.

    ~cheers

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    "purpleandgold93" wrote:
    C'mon now purplehearted, if the fans don't help with being heard, i'm not sure who can..

    Thanks, and have a fantastic day.

    ~cheers
    I'm already a member of Minnesota Momentum.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    Hi purpleandgold93,

    I am already a member as well, as are most of my relatives.

    Unfortunately as an out of state resident, I don't have as much say as those who reside (and vote) in Minnesota, but I have on several occasions written to both the governor and several MN state legislators to talk to them about the amount of out of state money that I spend in Minnesota as a direct result of the Minnesota Vikings.
    I have actually gotten positive response from some of them as well.

    I encourage all who DO live in Minnesota to contact their representatives in the legislature.
    Show your support for the team, as well as offer your views on solutions.
    One way or another we need to address the stadium situation.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    purpleandgold93 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Minnesota Vikings Stadium Drive

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Hi purpleandgold93,

    I am already a member as well, as are most of my relatives.

    Unfortunately as an out of state resident, I don't have as much say as those who reside (and vote) in Minnesota, but I have on several occasions written to both the governor and several MN state legislators to talk to them about the amount of out of state money that I spend in Minnesota as a direct result of the Minnesota Vikings.
    I have actually gotten positive response from some of them as well.

    I encourage all who DO live in Minnesota to contact their representatives in the legislature.
    Show your support for the team, as well as offer your views on solutions.
    One way or another we need to address the stadium situation.
    Thanks bud, as a Vike fan I can't imaging losing the team. And i know it seems as tho I am spamming the board or trying to lure someone to a different site, I promise all of you that I am not doing so, I am really trying to just urge all Viking fans to really step up and show their support. Most of these things can be accomplished within ten minutes.. It truely is a major issue and if the Fans speak loudly enough, it will happen. We just all need to do our part as fans..

    Thanks everyone..

    ~cheers

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Poll: Most oppose new Vikings stadium
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:19 AM
  3. Minnesota Vikings stadium proposal
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 03:08 PM
  4. Minnesota Vikings New Stadium Discussion
    By nephilimstorm in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:22 PM
  5. Stadium Drive
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 12:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •