Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Minnesota Vikings season preview

    [size=13pt]Minnesota Vikings season preview[/size]

    submitted by fbkid15
    yardbarker.com


    Posted: July 13, 2007




    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview


    I like the crazy optimism in the post following that article. Thanks Singer for finding and posting the News. It makes a Saturday morning... cause you know we wouldn't be logged onto the PPO at work during the week.. HeHe

  3. #3
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    The writer is a FAN apparently. A real "expert."
    : But then aren't we all. I love his 5-11 prediction for the Vikes.
    IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING CAMP TO START!
    Maybe we can then get rid of all this crap and see some REAL reports.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The writer is a FAN apparently. A real "expert."
    : But then aren't we all. I love his 5-11 prediction for the Vikes.
    IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING CAMP TO START!
    Maybe we can then get rid of all this crap and see some REAL reports.

    I see us winning 5 games alone just in our DIV.......add in some home wins and road wins against out of Div foes, I think we can and will go
    10-6
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The writer is a FAN apparently. A real "expert."
    : But then aren't we all. I love his 5-11 prediction for the Vikes.
    IT'S TIME FOR TRAINING CAMP TO START!
    Maybe we can then get rid of all this crap and see some REAL reports.

    I see us winning 5 games alone just in our DIV.......add in some home wins and road wins against out of Div foes, I think we can and will go
    10-6
    ;D
    Agreed. The Bears are really the only team in our division we have an excuse for losing to this season... and they're not as good as everyone seems to think.

    If the guys we drafted and brought in at the skill positions play to their potential we're really going be an excellent team.

  6. #6
    lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    618

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    NFL Season Preview: Minnesota Vikings From Deadspin.com

    22 Short Stories* About the starting Offense and Defense of the 2007 Minnesota Vikings

    http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl-season-preview/nfl-season-preview-minnesota-vikings-281358.php


  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    Kissing Suzi Kolber football blog's Vikings preview:

    http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/07/ksk-2007-nfl-season-prekkake-minnesota.html

    -Distinguished Badass-in-Multiple-Walks-Of-Life Alan Page is one of seven Vikes--along with Marshall, four other players, a coach and a GM--to be enshrined in Canton. Page went on to earn his law degree from the University of Minnesota in 1978, the same year he was cut by the Vikes, in part because their front office believed that Page's hobby of distance running caused him to lose too much weight to be effective on the field. He was almost immediately signed by the rival Chicago Bears and played four more years in the League with that team. Page now sits as an Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court, and may be the only player in NFL history to sit through more court appearances than Chris Henry.
    Ha!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    lol, that is a pretty funny quote Z, but not as funny as this one

    My prediction is 5-11 and last place in the division.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Kissing Suzi Kolber football blog's Vikings preview:

    http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/07/ksk-2007-nfl-season-prekkake-minnesota.html

    -Distinguished Badass-in-Multiple-Walks-Of-Life Alan Page is one of seven Vikes--along with Marshall, four other players, a coach and a GM--to be enshrined in Canton. Page went on to earn his law degree from the University of Minnesota in 1978, the same year he was cut by the Vikes, in part because their front office believed that Page's hobby of distance running caused him to lose too much weight to be effective on the field. He was almost immediately signed by the rival Chicago Bears and played four more years in the League with that team. Page now sits as an Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court, and may be the only player in NFL history to sit through more court appearances than Chris Henry.
    Ha!

    =Z=
    When did Jim Marshall make it to the HOF?
    I must've missed that one!
    ???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Minnesota Vikings season preview

    Tark 1986
    Page 1988
    Krause 1988
    Bud 1994
    Finks 1995
    Yary 2001
    Eller 2004

    No Jim Marshall in that list.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Minnesota Vikings Season Preview
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 10:56 AM
  2. Minnesota Vikings 2008 Season Preview
    By Json in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:42 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
  4. 2007 Season Preview: Minnesota Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:47 AM
  5. Minnesota Vikings 2007 Season Preview
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 07:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •