Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Minnesota Vikings: Early Team Awards (Bleacher Report Alert)

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    i think they should add..

Coaching staff pic
    first year DC.. Willaims.. hands down has turned a pass sloppy team into a pass defending team. sure teams still get 200+ yards passing.. BUT.. Calvin?? 54 yards? who else has done that? also the way he's adjusting his playmakers, listening to them and guiding them @ the same time. great groundwork for a future HC.. (hope we get him at least a few years before he makes that step.)

other then that. i could argue smith's case for vikings ROY.. without him we'd be seeing some different results. but Matty is living up to the pick. slickrick really did pull off a great draft!

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    i think they should add..

Coaching staff pic
    first year DC.. Willaims.. hands down has turned a pass sloppy team into a pass defending team. sure teams still get 200+ yards passing.. BUT.. Calvin?? 54 yards? who else has done that? also the way he's adjusting his playmakers, listening to them and guiding them @ the same time. great groundwork for a future HC.. (hope we get him at least a few years before he makes that step.)

other then that. i could argue smith's case for vikings ROY.. without him we'd be seeing some different results. but Matty is living up to the pick. slickrick really did pull off a great draft!
    If ole Musgrove continues to clean up his act (still has some plays called that make me scratch my head), I will/would lump him in as well.

ST's coach has to get huge props as well for getting the staff to draft the K and for going with him. Coverages have looked excellent for the most part.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg