Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Big Matt is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228

    Minnesota? Vikings

    As a Brit, now living in PA and working in NY, I have been a Vikes fan for about 15 years and having just read the postings about "the economy and two losing teams" I am interested to see the responses to the following question.
    IF the Vikes moved to LA or wherever, would you follow them?
    For me its easy as I
    have no geographical reason to follow the Vikes, but it must be different for the fans based locally.

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    I would follow them. I couldn't see myself picking up another team. I would still find a way to go to a couple games a year and support my team.

  3. #3
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    There have been threads on this before.

    But no, I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan. Change the title and I'm out.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    the vikings moving to La is closer to home for me

    i would be at every game

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  5. #5
    keystonevike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    296

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    [quote author=happy camper link=topic=50362.msg902512#msg902512 date=1233245769]
    There have been threads on this before.

    But no, I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan. Change the title and I'm out.
    [/quote/]
    Same here. Although I live in PA, I have been a MINNESOTA Vikings fan for some 30+ years and I couldn't really see myself rooting for the team if it moved to some other city/state(maybe if they moved to PA...but how much of a chance is there of that?).

    I probly wouldn't start rooting for another team in particular.
    I would still be a NFL fan in general tho.

    Let's hope it don't come to this.

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    the vikings moving to La is closer to home for me

    i would be at every game
    Be prepared to throw out all that merchandise you bought. Especially that shiny new purple Vikings Peterson jersey you just got.

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    I don't know.
    My mind cannot accept the possibility of them playing anywhere else...
    I want to say that I would wait until Minnesota got a new NFL franchise in 5-10 years, but to be honest, if the Vikigns leave I would put 90% ofthe blame on the state.
    It would be hard to forgive them for it.
    And since I don't actually like in MN, I could possible see myself following the team elsewhere.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I don't know.
    My mind cannot accept the possibility of them playing anywhere else...
    I want to say that I would wait until Minnesota got a new NFL franchise in 5-10 years, but to be honest, if the Vikigns leave I would put 90% ofthe blame on the state.
    It would be hard to forgive them for it.
    And since I don't actually like in MN, I could possible see myself following the team elsewhere.
    Thank you. Blame the state, not the fans.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I don't know.
    My mind cannot accept the possibility of them playing anywhere else...
    I want to say that I would wait until Minnesota got a new NFL franchise in 5-10 years, but to be honest, if the Vikigns leave I would put 90% ofthe blame on the state.
    It would be hard to forgive them for it.
    And since I don't actually like in MN, I could possible see myself following the team elsewhere.
    Thank you. Blame the state, not the fans.

    who elected the legislation ? why is the legislation not being held accountable?

    Be prepared to throw out all that merchandise you bought. Especially that shiny new purple Vikings Peterson jersey you just got.
    teams have kept their names and logos after moving, see rams


    how many lakes are in la? 10,000? hmmm

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Minnesota? Vikings

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I don't know.
    My mind cannot accept the possibility of them playing anywhere else...
    I want to say that I would wait until Minnesota got a new NFL franchise in 5-10 years, but to be honest, if the Vikigns leave I would put 90% ofthe blame on the state.
    It would be hard to forgive them for it.
    And since I don't actually like in MN, I could possible see myself following the team elsewhere.
    Thank you. Blame the state, not the fans.

    who elected the legislation ? why is the legislation not being held accountable?

    Be prepared to throw out all that merchandise you bought. Especially that shiny new purple Vikings Peterson jersey you just got.
    teams have kept their names and logos after moving, see rams


    how many lakes are in la? 10,000? hmmm
    How many Vikings were in CA?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We're The Minnesota Vikings
    By Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:19 AM
  3. What if there were no Minnesota Vikings?
    By DemonicViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 04:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •