OK guys, we have some girls to consider for the remainder of the contest and so now is the time to get your best campaign faces on to get the word out on your favorite ladies.
As I mentioned earlier we are now down to 11 ladies so that puts us at a place where we are parting ways with one lady per week for the next few weeks. We are also asking that you vote for your favorite 2 ladies still to get the best mixture of votes. The lady with the least votes at the end of the voting period (next Tuesday at 11:59PM) will have to say "Good Bye" and the next week will move on from there.
It's crunch time guys. Email your friends this email, get their votes to me ASAP and let's make this thing blow up even larger than it has gotten. This needs to be special for us and for the ladies who continue to lead the Purple Pride. They do not have a ton to cheer about right now and they may be the brightest spot we have so let's make this the best.
OK, now I I am listing here the remaining ladies' grid positions ONLY. You can go and figure out who they are based on the letter/number combo...
The remaining ladies are:
A4, A5, A6, B7, C1, C3, C5, D3, D5, D7, and E4. You can figure it out from there as far as their names are concerned based on the grid we have been using. Now is the time for people to really start lobbying for their favorites and get the campaign word out there. The more face time and web space this gets, the better.
There you have it, the top 11 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders for 2005 as voted on by you and many others. if your girl did not make it, I am sorry...maybe next year for her.
Alright, I await your emails votes to see who stays and what lady we have to say good bye to. Remember to check out the grid at http://www.vikings.com/cheerroster.html
Your votes count now more than ever so let's hear it Vikings fans.
We are also working on a grid for the website that keeps the pics of the remaining girls updated so you can see the progress there too.
Until next time, I'll see you on the sideline.

Gene Ramsay
AKA - AlabamaViking