Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Minneapolis #6 on ESPN's Most Tortured Cities

This is going to be a really tough series. We really don't have anyone to cover shaq, especially since olowokandi is a piece of $h!t!! He has been pretty much worthless all year, but hopefully he will be able to contribute by hacking shaq at least 5 times a game. We'll see, but I think the wolves will win it in 7, on home court again!! That's why we EARNED that number 1 seed!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "krijgerm" wrote:
    T-Wolves will and can beat the lakers, bunch of prima donnas

Sorry man, but no one is gonna beat my Lakers.
    Finally there is someone other then me that likes the lakers.

Remember the t-wolves nearly Chokes the game away. They are extremeley lucky to have won that game cause it could have gone to overtime. Remember t-wolve fans, your team beat a lot bigger choker team, so dont get too cocky just yet. Your team has NEVER been to a western conference finals before, especially kg. They will win at least two games at most but really whose going to stop shaq and kobe????? You guys are going to struggle defending them. I think Malone can get it done, especially since he did a nice job on tim duncan. KG is skinny as hell, malone is all muscle with more determination and expericence then kg. 18 years in this league does say a lot when you havent won a title yet.
    Good luck guys, you going need um.

t-wolves next year.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"owensforpres" wrote:
    we beat the lakers 3 outta 4 this yr i think we can win 4 outta 7 pretty easy
    Regular season dont mean anything, injuries had a lot of say in three of them and the fourth one was even for both sides as the lakers romped the t-wolves. Go back and look at the box scores and youll know what im talking about when you beat us three times without our key vets.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

All the t-wolves are going to have to do is hack a shaq!! Throughout the playoffs he's made only 40 of 106 free throws (or something like that). We have 5 big men that can throw 30 fouls at him a game, and that doesn't even include our little men and KG. I think it will be a really tough series for the wolves, but we're not going to be pushovers in the series and I think we'll make it go the distance!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "owensforpres" wrote:
    we beat the lakers 3 outta 4 this yr i think we can win 4 outta 7 pretty easy
    Regular season dont mean anything, injuries had a lot of say in three of them and the fourth one was even for both sides as the lakers romped the t-wolves. Go back and look at the box scores and youll know what im talking about when you beat us three times without our key vets.

Everyone always talks about the Lakers' injuries during the regular season when the T-Wolves waxed them 3 out of 4 times. What everyone (media included) fails to mention is that the T-Wolves were without Szczerbiak and Hudson during all that time. Szczerbiak was supposed to be a starter this year, and Hudson the 6th man--and the Laker Killer. Yeah Malone wasn't playing, and blah, blah, blah, but the Wolves didn't have their best either and they still won 3 of them!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Excellent point LAVike!! I forgot about that myself!! Let's just let the players show us who the better team is (even though we all know that the t-wolves are!!)

QueenRandy is offline Waterboy

... so they make nothing into something[/quote]

That's funny because that same statement can also be applied to any sort of praise about the Vikings.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Outta context quotes are so much fun. Wait, nothing into something? Just like the last post? Brilliant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123