Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Minneapolis #6 on ESPN's Most Tortured Cities

it is sad that so many people started ripping on Da Kid, he apolagized vry quickly and knew it was wrong, stop being so damn sensitive, i know he was not trying to lessen the severity of war and those who fight for our country, we are all so damn sensitive now, and Yes we will beat the Kings, maybe not the Lakers but either way it has been a fun year. I am suprised they did not put on the list the two packer games, the one where where the ball went off our CB into their guys hands and the game where the refs raped us, oh wait i cant say rape because that means i lessen the real severity of the issue, j/k
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"dart18" wrote:
    it is sad that so many people started ripping on Da Kid, he apolagized vry quickly and knew it was wrong, stop being so damn sensitive, i know he was not trying to lessen the severity of war and those who fight for our country, we are all so damn sensitive now
    What/who are you talking about? Garnett? I have NO idea what/who you are talking about!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA... VS... check out any sports site... espn has a bunch of junk on it... he was talking about how he was ready for war and stated all the guns that he was packing... people took it waaaaaaaay out of context... he apologized stating that he was living in his basketball world, not reality... its become this huge deal

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I just saw it.........I don't see what's wrong with it.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

yeah I know... when I heard about it this morning I personally thought it was funny... but you know news people need controversy... so they make nothing into something

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Minneapolis #6 on ESPN's Most Tortured Cities

Im always nervous before a big game like tommorrow and i know the T-wolves will pull it out no Peeler and i just heard Bobby Jackson is out for tommorrows game so they have to go with Buford and Smith, good luck, ill know how they will do with in the first 10 mins of the game get out to a strong start and just tear them apart, and as for the lakers we are 3-1 against them this yr and what makes you think hawainvike that it will change the T-wolves will win it in 6 Lakers will make it interesting but this is Minnesota's year and i dont like Stephen A. Smith i think he needs to study more up on his basketball this guy has to big of a mouth and i dont think he even played B-Ball i think if you havent played the sport you shouldent be dissing the players until your in there shoes. Besides the Packers they suck no matter what! But ya T-wolves will whoop the Kings tommorrow! :cheers:

Minnesota vs. Lakers Western Confernce Finals! :king:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    yeah I know... when I heard about it this morning I personally thought it was funny... but you know news people need controversy... so they make nothing into something
    Well at least I'm not the only one that has noticed this! It has now happened to where anything that you say can and will be blown up by the media into some big story for them. It is just retarted, I mean why do they insist on making stories even when there is nothing to make a story about. Good example, today I was watching sports Center and they were talking about the Lakers in the WCF(Western Confrence Finals) and they brought up the supposed fued between Kobe and Shaq, and they showed what Shaq said which was something like there is no problems between them. Then they showed Kobe talking about how hard it was dealing with it every day and how sick he was of it, implying that he was talking about Shaq, but the Video that they showed was from the Sunday night conversation with Kobe when he was talking about the RAPE CASE. That was just what I saw today, but they are doing it to everyone. Taking things out of context, just to stir up S#%T to get their story. They aren't even real journalist anymore. They are turning into story tellers. It's pretty SAD.

:argue:

What do you all think about this?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

we beat the lakers 3 outta 4 this yr i think we can win 4 outta 7 pretty easy
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm a little nervous for the T-wolves game tomorrow night. We aren't playing all that well, but we do have home court advantage so that should help!! How many championships have the Minnesota franchises won? I think we have only two the '87 and 91' World Series wins. I don't think the North Stars ever won the title, they just lost to the Penguins sometime in the '90s. We have been tortured, but we'll get ours sometime!! SOON!
    [size=7px][/size]

The Minneapolis lakers won 5 tittles in the 50's and 60's before Red I mean
    the owner sold them.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

This series is gonna be a battle, but I think that the T-wolves will come out on top. The only thing that worries me is the fact that we really don't have a big center to stick on Shaq. I guess that we will see what Johnson and Olewadandi are made of.

T-Pups all the way
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast