Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: min @ sea

min @ sea

"SKOL" wrote:
    I hope the starting DB's do a better job of holding onto balls than the scrubs. 10 balls must have went through their hands.
    Hey it nice to hear that at least they are getting to the ball this year....not that I was able to hear about or see last years games, but from what you have said they had blinders on and couldn't even find the gridiron let alone a ball

so it sounds like a big inprovement :sunny:

thanks everyone for the updates
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

min @ sea

"purplepat" wrote:
    The announcers seem to be very impressed by Ross, although he got called for two penalties in the span of three plays (one of which they thought was bogus).

Willie Offord picked off Seneca Wallace in the end zone, preserving a 21-17 Vikings lead.

The 1st penalty Ross chucked the receiver clearly within the five yards and did not touch him after that, so it was a bad call (showed replay and it was obvious). The next play the refs called a holding penalty on Seattle as a make-up call.

The other Ross penalty was legit!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

min @ sea

"jackyl" wrote:
    I thought Ross looked like chit... penalties and good beat a few times as well.

Sorry Jackyl gotta disagree, he was tight on alot of his coverages and for someone getting his 1st extensive playing time with a new system I thought he did ok. 1 if the penalties was a bad call.

Conway was short on his 1st 2 kickoffs and started to get them deeper after that and he made all 3 extra points. Hopefully he can shack the rust off and start drilling his kickoffs (supposed to have a strong leg).
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

min @ sea

whack I must agree with you on Conway he did losen up as the game when on.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: min @ sea

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    gotta love that red zone D

two attempts for the seahawks

interception by steve martin

blocked field goal by chuck wiley
    I drove three hours with my daughter to watch the game in Seattle. Missed the first quarter. Seattle traffic blows worse than LA's...

Hill impressed me. Secondary wasn't impressive at all. D line rush was average. No sacks. The hit ol' 97 put on the Seahawk at the end of the game was awesome, though illegal. The 15 yard penalty probably cost us the game as it put them in FG position. A black coach called 97 over to the sideline and after ripping his headphones off (the coach's) screamed at him for a while. I was impressed with #7's receiving and ball returns, and 49 did some good too. Best of all, I was very happy to once again see all the purple jerseys in the Seahawk stadium! Skol Vikings!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123