Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: min @ sea

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

min @ sea

Moss, Kleinsasser, and 6 others (can't remember who right now) didn't even suit up for the game. Tice said he just wanted to get through the game without injuries. Birk did start though so he could get some practice.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

min @ sea

Tice wanted Daunte and Birk to play together.

The first team defense was impressive..., even without starters such as Winfield. The scrubs gave up the points and most of the yards.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

min @ sea

Yah not many starters played and they were all out after the first series. I live in Calgary, so most of the games we see up here are Seahawk games.

Ned has actually impressed me, he moves alot like Marshall Faulk. granted he hasn't played against starters but still, it is nice to know we have no BAD RBS on our team, cept for Butchie Wallace.

Wiggins has also impressed me with his hands and concentration, not really that fast though. Still he make the catches.

Eiliand has dropped two INTs, though they weren't easy. Still not the best concentration or hands.

I havn't really noticed Ross though, maybe that is a good thing?

All in all this game doesn't really mean anything, cept for those trying to make the roster.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

min @ sea

The announcers seem to be very impressed by Ross, although he got called for two penalties in the span of three plays (one of which they thought was bogus).

Willie Offord picked off Seneca Wallace in the end zone, preserving a 21-17 Vikings lead.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

desertviking is offline Training Camp

min @ sea

Thank you :P :cheers: :P :cheers:
    First Game that we were not able to view out in AZ because of the Republican Convention!!!
    We are able to pick up Channel 5 on the sattelite but I cannot find channel 45.

So thank you and not that it matters but the little I wish I was a team cardinals killed the broncos
    Are You Going To Bark All Day Little Doggie????
    Or Are You Going To Bite???

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

min @ sea

All in all the Vikings back-ups did not do a bad job except for the penalities. The specials teams did play much better in this game.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

min @ sea

I thought Ross looked like chit... penalties and good beat a few times as well.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

min @ sea

Hoag looked pretty good on returns

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

min @ sea

I hope the starting DB's do a better job of holding onto balls than the scrubs. 10 balls must have went through their hands.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

min @ sea

we didn't get to see conway kick a FG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast