Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purple777 is offline Waterboy

Mike Tice's coaching staff

If Mike Tice and the offense coaching staff can't visulize as the fans can see that Mewelbe Moore is their best running back that can follow his blocks and and gain yardage and not Michael Bennett who runs into his offense lineman they should find a qualiity coachs that can see his qualities.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Mike Tice's coaching staff

Well I'm sure they can see that. I bet he will be the starter by midseason but we need a line to block to. We couldnt get anything going today.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Mwelde Moore isn't Barry Sanders. He needs a line to be able to run too. BTW, Moe started, and he can't run without blocking either. The problem isn't the back, its the line.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

It doesn't matter who your RB is when the o-line sucks. There is no way to operate behind an o-line led by Corey Withrow at Center. :roll:

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"purple777" wrote:
    If Mike Tice and the offense coaching staff can't visulize as the fans can see that Mewelbe Moore is their best running back that can follow his blocks and and gain yardage and not Michael Bennett who runs into his offense lineman they should find a qualiity coachs that can see his qualities.
    Its not just a matter of having the right guys in playing. Its the game plan or lack of one in this case. All we did is line up and throw the ball. No wonder the line had a tough job, the Buc's could blitz all day long when you are in a shotgun half the time. I still don't understand why they didn't try giving Moore a shot at running the ball. Bennett had -1 yards in 6 tries. That's piss poor running and blocking and play calling. The coaching staff just doesn't make adjustments in their game well enough. Why did it take till the 4th quarter to bring in Goldberg? Its the same old play book Tice has had the last few years. There is nothing new in it other than we don't have Moss in there to make a spectacular catch and bail us out. Tice and company hasn't changed a thing since last year that I could see. Same old pass routs, same old check down by Pep, same old abandon the run early game plan, same-o, same-o, same-o. If someone else saw something new in there please point it out. :?:

WWBGD

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Moore is not the back because, based on numerous quotes from Tice, he says he isn't tough enough because Moore sat out a game with an ankle sprain that Tice thought was minor, it's BS. Moore is our best back, maybe Tice needs to go....
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Fire Tice

Just look at the game today:

1. Does he know how/when to challenge a play? He challenged a play that was unchallengable and the refs had to tell him to put the hanky away. Embarrassing.

2. E. James deactivated. Why? Conditioning is not the best on the first game so depth would be nice, and James is actually good. Stupid move here as well.

3. RB situation. Moe can't do it, Bennett can't do it...so stick with those 2? I realize the Oline is mostly at fault here, but why didn't he give anyone else a shot?

4. Troy Williamson returning the very last kick...for what? He acts like he's doing our #7 overall pick a favor. I'm really glad we had 2 top 20 picks.

5. McKinnie hurt...cool move by keeping in all the starters.

6. Like always, Tice coaches with no responsibility. Loney has a bad 3rd and 1 passing call...oh well thats his fault is Tice's attitude just like last year against the Seahawks. Horrible planning as far as the Oline goes, they were not ready for today. And Tice is an Oline guru?

These are just things I noticed from today. Tice has proven he sucks over the years and the recycled coaching staff doesn't help. At least Cotrell pieced together a good game plan today for the defense.

Sorry for the rant and all of the negativity, but I am really sick of always saying next year.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Re: Fire Tice

This will probably be his last season here and if he can't win the North with the weapons we got, then i'll be happy to see him gone...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

I want Fassel!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    I want Fassel!

This will be the 2nd year in a row I will be saying this exact same thing.

Although I am not saying Tice is all at fault we lost the game today. I just have never liked him and think he will be the one that holds this team back from being great.

If Denver continues to struggle some, we may even have a shot at shanahan this offseason.

I can't imagine what shanahan or fassel could do with a team this talented.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast