Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Mike Tice on YES network

They're talking to Tice on This Week In Football about the Giants game.

He said "The Giants own us" and also said "The Giants have dominated us since 2000".
    Would have expected him to downplay that fact....

I know that past results have little to no effect on this games outcome but was surprised to hear a Head Coach talk about his team that way....

I personally think there are 2 major keys to a Giants victory
    1- Defensive line has to continue their past success at pressuring & getting hits & sacks on Culpepper....I know he's playing better than ever and that makes it even more important to not let him get comfortable & find his rhythm in the game.
    2-Tiki, Tiki, Tiki....We need to feed the Vikes "D" a steady diet of #21....the "O"-line needs to open some holes for him....our offense feeds off Tiki's success and will also allow us to eat up the clock & keep the Vikes offense off the field.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Mike Tice on YES network

"Keep the Vikes offense off the Field"

LMAO!!!! Thats what ever team we have played has said.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Mike Tice on YES network

It's worked too, because we score in 3 minutes or less all the time!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mike Tice on YES network

Hey Strahan, you know the rushing numbers or all around he's put up on us the last few years? Curious.....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Mike Tice on YES network

Ownership changes hands on Sunday...the Vikings will own the Jints after this game!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big C is offline Coordinator

Mike Tice on YES network

If we contain Tiki the game is ours. We all know of Tiki's Dr Jeckyl/Mr Hyde style of play (mr. fumbler last year pro bowl RB this year). If we contain him or force one turnover from him we're set.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Mike Tice on YES network

I am alot more worried about our pass defense than Tiki Barber. I realize Tiki is their best player on offense but our defense has so much more difficulty stopping the pass than it does the run.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Mike Tice on YES network

I'm not surprised at all to hear Tice say that. He is a pretty down to earth guy. He is not going to say that we will own you if you have pretty much plagued us for the past four years. He knows though, that winning is possible, and there isa big chance of it this year. Just remember, we are a much different team than last year, and the NFC championship year.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Mike Tice on YES network

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I'm not surprised at all to hear Tice say that. He is a pretty down to earth guy. He is not going to say that we will own you if you have pretty much plagued us for the past four years. He knows though, that winning is possible, and there isa big chance of it this year. Just remember, we are a much different team than last year, and the NFC championship year.

I know he was saying the Vikes couldn't win & I'm sure he's going into the game expecting to win.....just surprised me that he used those phrases.....especially about being owned....most coaches would have said the Giants have had alot of success against their team or something along those lines....

We all know of Tiki's Dr Jeckyl/Mr Hyde style of play (mr. fumbler last year pro bowl RB this year).
    Have you looked at Tiki's stats over the last 4 years....yes he had problems with fumbles but the yardage was always there...I think he is second behind only Priest Holmes(was coming into the year) over the last 3-4 years in all purpose yardage......just now that he's eliminated the fumbles he's finally getting recognition for the yardage he racks up....

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Mike Tice on YES network

Heck, in the Press conference yesterday he let it slip that he had Williams practicing on 3rd downs on the goal line. Then he said whoops you guys aren't going to print that are you.

Like that is really a secret. He was laughing about it.

Tice sometimes has diarhea of the mouth. What ever is on his mind just sprays right on out. Sometimes it is ugly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast