singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Mike Priefer: Dump Longwell for Walsh

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    From what I've been reading about Walsh, he's been one of the bright spots in camp so far. Can't remember the exact number, but it was like 7 or 8 kickoffs in a row, all TOUCHBACKS! That alone will help us some on speical teams. Nice to see the 15 for 16 field goal attempts record in camp so far also....Looks like he got that Monkey off his back...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I like Walsh. It will be tough for him to replace Longwell in FGs, but from what I hear he is KILLING it in kickoffs. That is something that I like to hear. There is this too:
    Frazier put some pressure on rookie kicker Blair Walsh at the end of today's practice. After a full-speed, tackle-to-the-ground period between the offense and defense, Frazier decided to end the workout with a 44-yard field goal attempt. If Walsh made it, the offense would be considered the practice winner. If he missed, the defense would be crowned. Needless to say, the defensive players on the sideline gave Walsh an earful as he lined up for his attempt, which he made. "To finish the practice with Blair coming out and making that field goal with the defense razzing him and giving him a hard time, booing him and calling him names, that was a good, spirited practice," Frazier said. Loudest among the defensive players, as usual, was safety Jamarca Sanford. "A little SEC action going there, with Ole Miss [Sanford] and Georgia [Walsh]," Frazier said.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I like Walsh. It will be tough for him to replace Longwell in FGs, but from what I hear he is KILLING it in kickoffs. That is something that I like to hear. There is this too:
    Dude. That is awesome. Good for the Rook.