Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind hi

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Both Napo and Smoot are blaming Tice and Cottrell for how their seasons went, but this year they both have to come out prove that in fact it was the situation and not them!
    I think the fact that the coaching sucked has pretty much established, so he burden of proof shouldn't lie with any player. All players deserve a clean slate this year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #32
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind hi

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Both Napo and Smoot are blaming Tice and Cottrell for how their seasons went, but this year they both have to come out prove that in fact it was the situation and not them!
    I think the fact that the coaching sucked has pretty much established, so he burden of proof shouldn't lie with any player. All players deserve a clean slate this year.

    True but we are paying both big money and neither has earned that pay to this point so it is shut up or put up time.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #33
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind him

    Even Winfield said quite a bit towards the end there...that really spoke to me about how bad it must have been.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  4. #34
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind hi

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Even Winfield said quite a bit towards the end there...that really spoke to me about how bad it must have been.
    Exactly. That is why I refuse to judge any player based on last season. In my eyes, both Smoot and Napo have been returned to the same level of expectation and promise that they held when training camp 2005 opened up. I look forward to the level of competition at each position, and I have faith that Coach Childress and coompany will field the best players at each come September 11th.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #35
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind hi

    KFFL
    Vikings | Harris getting more comfortable
    Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:38:10 -0700

    Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings LB Napoleon Harris says he's more comfortable in his second season with the team, despite having to switch from the outside linebacker position to the middle and learning a new defensive scheme. "It's a new beginning because we've got a new coaching staff and new everything so it takes some time to get adjusted to it," said Harris. "But I think it's a great thing because being here the whole off-season, learning the new system, learning what's expected of me, learning what's expected of my teammates (really helped) and once we all get on the same page everything should jell and work smoothly."

  6. #36
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,311

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind him

    Nice to see him showing some positive attitudes ... lets hope he keeps them and keeps a work ethic

  7. #37
    NordicNed is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Middle linebacker Harris puts season to forget behind him

    I think Nap H. has to get the fire burning again inside of himself.

    I think he lost some of his love for the game a couple years back, starting while still a Raider...

    I think with all the new blood in Vikingland and the New coaches included, this is what will rekindle that fire that was only a ember in Nap H.'s inner self...

    I think he is going to have a break out season for us and bring the real deal to the field....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Your middle linebacker is …
    By Property0f in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 04:34 AM
  3. Napolean Harris: At Home In The Middle
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 06:37 AM
  4. Harris back in the middle
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 02:50 PM
  5. Napoleon Harris as inside linebacker
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •