Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mid-Season Behavior

Some of the attitudes around here need to get in check.

Look, its a frustrating season, and everyone is frustrated.
    This does not, in any way however, excuse the violation of the no personal attack rules or any others on here.

I have been real lenient on it so far in consideration of the difficult nature of this season, but some are taking that graciousness too far.

This my mid-season appeal to think, reread your post, and think once more before you hit submit.
    If you find a locked thread, you'll know why.
    Don't be the that guy.

Thanks, and on to a better half of the season.
    Hopefully.
    This place is here for us to bind together in good *and* bad times.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Mid-Season Behavior

Does this mean the mods are going to start giving out green dots like candy?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Common sense, people, that's all we're asking for. ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Does this mean the mods are going to start giving out green dots like candy?
    Yes....so watch it BLV...
    ;D ;D

WWBGD

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

roger that

Thanks josdin00

scraaaaazy is offline Waterboy

I agree about the bad behavior. It makes it worse for everyone. I mean, I understand how frustrating it is. And then getting shut out by the Packers? The ultimate insult. I can't stand the Packers and their fans. And how bad we suck makes it worse. And to think that they wanted Childress. I was so happy we got him and felt like we got him when Green Bay wanted him and HA HA HA we got the best coach. But now? I wish they had him, not us. Look at it...they're 8-1 with Mc Carthy and I embarrased to even mention our record with Childress. It just sucks to be a Vikings fan right now when the hated Packers are kicking so much ass. As much as I hate them, I have to give repect and props to Farve. He's the reason they are so good. And a good coach and better drafts and on and on. Oh I hate them. Anyhow, lets all root root root for our beloved Vikings to at least win a few games. And lets not take the misery out on each other. And lets hope for a new coach and better drafts.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"scraaaaazy" wrote:
    I agree about the bad behavior. It makes it worse for everyone. I mean, I understand how frustrating it is. And then getting shut out by the Packers? The ultimate insult. I can't stand the Packers and their fans. And how bad we suck makes it worse. And to think that they wanted Childress. I was so happy we got him and felt like we got him when Green Bay wanted him and HA HA HA we got the best coach. But now? I wish they had him, not us. Look at it...they're 8-1 with Mc Carthy and I embarrased to even mention our record with Childress. It just sucks to be a Vikings fan right now when the hated Packers are kicking so much ass. As much as I hate them, I have to give repect and props to Farve. He's the reason they are so good. And a good coach and better drafts and on and on. Oh I hate them. Anyhow, lets all root root root for our beloved Vikings to at least win a few games. And lets not take the misery out on each other. And lets hope for a new coach and better drafts.
    both of our 7th rounders are gone (Chandler Williams & Thigpen) but everyone else has contributed this year (with the exception of Rufus Alexander cuz he's injured, altho i think he'll be a decent player)
    if we can get a BETTER draft then picking up Peterson, Rice, Robinson, McCauley, and Allison, i'll pumped lol.

But on the note of this thread, you're right Webby, i'm glad you stepped up and said something since it has been getting a little hostile around here at times
    :P i think i'm probably guilty of slipping up a time or two this season too

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Very wise post my friend.

This my mid-season appeal to think, reread your post, and think once more before you hit submit.
    Consider it done.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

i just read this..

i'll watch.. Just to let you know.. i went off of this person today that said, we should trade AP.. for a qb and 2 picks..

I said that was the dumbest post i've ever seen.. is this what your talking about??
    if so, my appologies..

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    i just read this..

i'll watch.. Just to let you know.. i went off of this person today that said, we should trade AP.. for a qb and 2 picks..

I said that was the dumbest post i've ever seen.. is this what your talking about??
    if so, my appologies..
    I don't think you should worry... It was the dumbest post I've seen as well.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast