Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Micheal Bennet to AZ Cards?????

He's been hurt. How does that make him a bad player?

Exactly vikingstw. I'm glad to see there's somebody making some sense when it comes to Bennett. Give him the ball! It's guaranteed he'll break some long ones. That will make our passing game that much more effective.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I have been a little bit of a hater, you know "bench bennett start onterio" but i was frustrated with the way they were using him. He needs touches, several chances to make plays. Today he showed why hes a good RB, i hope he gets plenty of playing time against the packers.

The offense has been in somewaht of a slump but he gives us that extra boost, the guy that can change the momentum of the game in 5 seconds.

We need backs like Onterrio, Moe and MM who will actually break a tackle and fall forward and fight for the extra yard. Bennett has speed, yeah but unless if he has a nice gap to run into, he wont do anything. He cant use his speed because 1. he cant always get that much space 2. He cant see the space half the time he gets it. I think he is best for screens and small passes where he can be out in an open field. Hes not as good running from the I or something. Just my opinion

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Bennett gained 1,300 yds in 2002. He must have been "seeing the spaces" pretty good that year!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett is still a very good RB...but he doesn't have the moves that Onterrio has shown in the good games that he had this year. If we didn't have Onterrio, I would have no problem keeping Bennett, but if we can get some value for Bennett (especially on defense), then we have got to consider trading him. Also we need to consider that he will be a free agent soon, so we may not get anything in return once that happens (because he will cost too much to resign).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"mvikes84" wrote:
    Bennett gained 1,300 yds in 2002. He must have been "seeing the spaces" pretty good that year!!
    Those stats were inflated by a Handful of really long runs, besides he doesn't see holes anymore.

Bennett has not proved to be an every down back in the past 2 seasons and situational runners do not have alot of value. trust me nobody would EVERRR give us more than a 2nd rounder.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Or our entire coaching staff for their 5th. That seems most fair to me

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    Those stats were inflated by a Handful of really long runs, besides he doesn't see holes anymore.

Bennett has not proved to be an every down back in the past 2 seasons and situational runners do not have alot of value. trust me nobody would EVERRR give us more than a 2nd rounder.
    he saw plenty of (A)holes while he was at lambeu...

Mossville is offline Starter

You all are a bunch of Idiots. If Bennett sucks so bad, why would anyone trade for him and give up anything besides a 4th or 5th round pick. Hell, all that Corey DIllion and TO cost was 2nd rounder. NO WAY IN HELL would anyone give that much up for Bennett. To many RBs are going to be FA this year.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast