Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "Webby" wrote:
    Morning all...today the Miami Dolphins contacted us wanting to know if we wanted to get a group event down there.

    If you are planning already to attend the game, or wanted to but need tix, please let me know in this thread.

    Since some of us are already heading to JFK for the Redskins game, we may or may not take the opportunity to go to Miami.

    Its always great to be on the contact list for other NFL teams, so I want to make sure we can get some good thoughts either way. Thanks, Miami, and I know I would like to watch Daunte play against us for the first time!

    SKOL.
    Too bad that the Redskins organization doesn't offer us the same thing...is there any possibility that they might be able to offer us something like what the Dolphins are offering? I would be willing to make some phone calls if you want me to...as long as you give me permission to bandy about the PP.O moniker to open some doors! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "Webby" wrote:
    We have plenty of time...we will see if there is enough interest to pull off the group event.

    By early June we should know how many have serious interest and want to pursue going that route, because then TNT can help with group stuff.
    Oh sure, just volunteer my services. :lol: Just kidding, I'm more then willing to help!!!

    Not sure if I'd be able to make it, but I have no problem getting everyone else there!

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So who wants to go?

    So far I have: me, Webby, NeumDog, WBLVikeBabe, VikingNed, DCPologirl, westvirginiavikings, FedjeViking...

    Who else?
    Hey cajun, I want to go but you can take me off your list. I can't afford to go right now. :cry:

  4. #14
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "Webby" wrote:
    We have plenty of time...we will see if there is enough interest to pull off the group event.

    By early June we should know how many have serious interest and want to pursue going that route, because then TNT can help with group stuff.

    Count myself and the little lady in for Miami, we were actually considering going anyways ... I'm sure we will be able to make it. Just PM over the details when you have them asap so she can block off the weekend from business needs, if it's actually going to be a Go.

    Get some good seats if ya can and some freebies !!!!! :lol:

  5. #15
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    Too bad the Hurricanes are out of town on 11-18 in Virginia otherwise I would suggest going to a Hurricane game also ... Love the Orange Bowl for games, that place just shakes when it gets going, it's so old.

  6. #16
    Redmption's Avatar
    Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    307

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    I would love to go BUT Vikings fan #3 of the family will be arriving around the beginning of October and my wife would kill me leaving her home with a new born and a 2 year old

  7. #17
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    It's so beautifull down here in November .... ave. temp for Miami on 11-19 is 74 degrees, no rain, and the hurricane season is over. It will be a gorgeous day to see CPep placed back into rehab ... Ahhh, can't wait !!!

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Morning all...today the Miami Dolphins contacted us wanting to know if we wanted to get a group event down there.

    If you are planning already to attend the game, or wanted to but need tix, please let me know in this thread.

    Since some of us are already heading to JFK for the Redskins game, we may or may not take the opportunity to go to Miami.

    Its always great to be on the contact list for other NFL teams, so I want to make sure we can get some good thoughts either way. Thanks, Miami, and I know I would like to watch Daunte play against us for the first time!

    SKOL.
    Too bad that the Redskins organization doesn't offer us the same thing...is there any possibility that they might be able to offer us something like what the Dolphins are offering? I would be willing to make some phone calls if you want me to...as long as you give me permission to bandy about the PP.O moniker to open some doors! :lol:
    Dan Snyder wouldn't offer anything to anyone if it doesn't put a dollar into his pocket. He's a punk.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    Webs, talked to the woman last night ... We are a for sure go !!! Hells YA !!

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Miami Contacts PP.O

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Too bad the Hurricanes are out of town on 11-18 in Virginia otherwise I would suggest going to a Hurricane game also ... Love the Orange Bowl for games, that place just shakes when it gets going, it's so old.
    ukeright:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:23 AM
  2. Harrington Released by Miami, Is Daunte the man now in Miami?
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 06:16 PM
  3. Vikings | Team contacts Strong; but no visit scheduled
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 08:50 AM
  4. Minnesota contacts Atlanta
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 05:02 PM
  5. Miami?
    By Chaotic in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •