Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

meweldy moore !!

y are we getting a running back????!!! THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE! we alrdy got bennet mo and onterrio smith!??!

meweldy moore !!

i'm thinking they must like him for kick returns
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

meweldy moore !!

Seems like a pretty poor pick to me, a RB? How many people do we need for kick return? O.SMith and Howry did an alright job last year. Drafting someone just for that seems kinda retarded, especially when he is not that fast. Seems like a Keenan Howry pick, only in the 4th round.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

meweldy moore !!

first bad pick of the draft.....

Ryno is offline Rookie

meweldy moore !!

I wasn't real happy with Smith & Howery's kick return production last year, but then again our special teams sucked as a whole.

meweldy moore !!

i don't like it much either. shoulda tried to trade down
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

meweldy moore !!

Hopefully we will trade him for something.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Big Daddy is offline Starter

meweldy moore !!

Here you go guys. Sounds like he could be a good special teamer?

SELECTED BY MINNESOTA , ROUND 4, PICK 23, OVERALL PICK 119
    RB | (5'10", 208, 4.6) | TULANE | COLLEGE STATS
    Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 70
    Comments: Moore is an extremely versatile back and a tough, scrappy, quick runner. He has fluid hips and is shifty in the open field. He shows good burst to the hole and consistently hits cutback lanes. Is an outstanding receiver with excellent hands and has very good awareness as a blocker and does a nice job of getting in position and staying low. Will catch on the run, away from his body and even over his shoulder downfield. He has a great feel for route-running and has great awareness when it comes to getting himself open underneath as a dump-off option. He does a nice job of getting upfield after the catch and is elusive in the open field. But Moore is small and lacks great lower-body strength. He doesn't pick up enough yards after contact. Will struggle to move the pile at the NFL level. He runs a little bit too high and takes a lot of shots. Also, he isn't quite fast enough to take advantage of his versatility in the NFL. He won't consistently turn the corner, and he will not be nearly as big a receiving threat as he was in college. He is a sound blocker, but lacks size and will get overwhelmed by blitzing linebackers. Moore was drafted by the San Diego Padres in 2000 and has spent three summers in their organization playing the outfield (poorly, we might add). As an NFL prospect, Moore is a versatile back with below-average size and average speed. He is, however, a patient, instinctive runner with exceptional receiving skills. Moore led the Green Wave with 41 receptions in '02 and had 39 receptions in 2003. He is clearly the most fluid and comfortable receiver in the '04 running back class and is a durable all-purpose player. Moore does not have the size or speed of a first or second-round draft pick, but his versatility will help him tremendously on draft day, because he can help a team in so many different ways. That could be enough to get him drafted late on Day 1.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

meweldy moore !!

I like the big O-lineman and the RB well hey he adds depth.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

meweldy moore !!

I think that this pick isn't all that bad. Hopefully Benett will be traded if he gets hurt or doesn't perform well this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast