Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Mewelde Moore relies on his uncommon sense

"WVV" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."
    How about staying healthy on the field?

WHAT...When has Moore not been healthy?

:
    THe exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth.
    Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;

Vikings | Moore Day-to-Day - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:24 -0700

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."

Vikings | Moore not in the doghouse; just not healthy - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:07:32 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.

Vikings | Moore Thinks He Will be OK - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:48:15 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=12955.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=12965.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=13567.0

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=15699.0

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "God has blessed me with the ability to do everything on the field," Moore said. "There's nothing on the field that I can't do."

:
    Don't you roll your eyes at me? And WVV are you saying T.O. didn't run his mouth in 2004 & 2005?

Does your memmory only go back 7 games? He hasn't been injured this year..........yet, but he missed 6 games in 2004 & was nursing injuries last year as well;

Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) is day-to-day, but still not 100%. The Vikings are starting to wonder about his durability. Head coach Mike Tice said, "The biggest thing with Mewelde is just kind of what you asked about him. He needs to show us some consistency in staying healthy so he can get his timing. He hasn't been able to do that, unfortunately."

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore is not in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, he's just not healthy. "Mewelde is not in the doghouse," Tice said Tuesday, Dec. 13. "He's banged up, and Michael (Bennett) is healthy, and we want the healthiest guys to take the bulk of the work." Moore was not available for comment. But he said Sunday, Dec. 11, that he was "available" to run the ball, in addition to his punt-return duties.

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings Mewelde Moore (ankle) feels that he will be OK, despite his ankle injury. Moore said not to worry, he'll be available for the team's first regular season game. "I don't have any pain," he said in the locker room. "I think I'll be all right." Moore missed six weeks because of a sprain of that same ankle last season and that earned him a reputation as a slow healer at Winter Park.

I think it were meant as a humoristic remark.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

:

When you get the rolling eyes icon, it is not mean't as humoristic. It's meant as "you don't know what your talking about, you're talking out of yur ass."

"singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=28813.msg493331#msg493331 date=1162607448]

:

When you get the rolling eyes icon, it is not mean't as humoristic. It's meant as "you don't know what your talking about, you're talking out of yur jiggly butt."
    [/quote]

Ok.

I allways thought of it as a: 'This is a sarcastic goofy remark'

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    Ok.

A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Ok.

A text-based interface such as this leaves open the possibility of multiple interpretations.

=Z=
    Somehow that's the charm of it also.

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Ok.

=Z=
    Not to me it doesn't. It's an icon with rolling eyes. What is your interpretatation of this symbol?:

:

When you roll your eyes at someone, what are you saying to him?

It isn't "Hey, nice shoes."

"singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Ok.

=Z=
    Not to me it doesn't. It's an icon with rolling eyes. What is your interpretatation of this symbol?:

:

Maybe it's because I see it more as a remark to his own comment than to yours.

And also the icon smiles as well as roll it's eyes

"cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Ok.

=Z=

:

Maybe it's because I see it more as a remark to his own comment than to yours.

And also the icon smiles as well as roll it's eyes
    Well, you can't mis-interperate "Moore not been healthy the exact same time T-HO didn't run his mouth."

I'll take it as such & I'll address it as such.

[size=13pt]Versatile Moore prepared to fill any role[/size]

Posted on Sat, Nov. 04, 2006

His carries are down, but backup's value remains high as returner and receiver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast