Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mewelde Moore?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Mewelde Moore?

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Moore, obviously, is a candidate for rookie of the week. He may lose again to Rothlesberger, but to me a 4th string RB who comes in and does that well should get recognized. Plus, Big Ben has won it for 3 weeks already.

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote
    I just voted for the rookie of the week, and with 22257 votes in, Roethlisberger is leading with 84%, Moore is next with 7%. Is it just me, or does it look like someone hacked the voting? No online poll is ever that lopsided, especially since all 5 candidates had pretty good games.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Mewelde Moore?

Has there ever been a team in NFL history to have 3 backs with 500+ yards in one season? I think we have a shot at it this year!! I think we ease Bennett back into the starting lineup but we cannot just eliminate MM to third string RB and kick returner! We need both Moore and Smith to spell Bennett (if he ever gets his starting job back). Could you imagine our 4th quarter running stats if we have rested running backs against a tired D!! Not to mention later in the season, our backs will have fresh legs and just dominate down the stretch!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123