Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mewelde Moore?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Mewelde Moore?

"brock" wrote:
    MM will start I think. Bennett will get a fair share of plays though.

With the loss of Kliensasser, our running game changed dramatically (not saying it got better )

MM and Moe are already adjusted to the new run formations. Just throwing Bennett in there doesn't make any sense to me.
    Starting MM makes perfect sense...although, we need to see if Bennett is ready to perform, so I expect that he will see the ball some. As the game goes on, whoever gets hot should see the majority of carries for the rest of the game.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikes_ova_everyone is offline Training Camp

Mewelde Moore?

well DOUBLE M deserves it he has prooven he has the will and skill to be a rb in the NFL.... I KNOW WE HAVE ALL TALKED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF TRADING ONE OF OUR BACKS FOR A PICK OR A GOOD PLAYER IF WE CHOOSE TO GO AFTER A PLAYER WHAT POSITION DO YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD GET??

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Mewelde Moore?

"vikes_ova_everyone" wrote:
    well DOUBLE M deserves it he has prooven he has the will and skill to be a rb in the NFL.... I KNOW WE HAVE ALL TALKED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF TRADING ONE OF OUR BACKS FOR A PICK OR A GOOD PLAYER IF WE CHOOSE TO GO AFTER A PLAYER WHAT POSITION DO YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD GET??
    Linebacker

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Mewelde Moore?

"vikes_ova_everyone" wrote:
    Defensive tackle...more pressure on the QB serves as a catalyst for big plays by the linebackers and defensive backs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Mewelde Moore?

Bennet will be the starter after the Titans game, like it or not. Moore is doing well but so was Smith before he went out, this is not Moores time with the vikes just yet. Perhaps one of the backs will be traded during the offseason but you never ever get fair value for a player unless it is for another player, draft picks always seem to be bad (rice for a 7th??)
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Mewelde Moore?

"dart18" wrote:
    Bennet will be the starter after the Titans game, like it or not. Moore is doing well but so was Smith before he went out, this is not Moores time with the vikes just yet. Perhaps one of the backs will be traded during the offseason but you never ever get fair value for a player unless it is for another player, draft picks always seem to be bad (rice for a 7th??)
    I think you are correct, Bennett will start after this weekend barring any setbacks due to new or prev injuries.

Everyone will see when he breaks one for a TD. Neither, Moore or Smith could do that yet.

Tice said in the Press Conf. today that MM is the starter this weekend. He didn't get into detail about how he would be used other than he would get some touches to see how he can perform.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Mewelde Moore?

He'll start since hes got the hot hand and ease michel bennett into the lineup. Man just cant wait to see just how well we can do with 0 smith back. We could have moore as a receiver and or smith and bennett as the rbs. Moore is just that good to be the receiver imo.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Mewelde Moore?

Moore, obviously, is a candidate for rookie of the week. He may lose again to Rothlesberger, but to me a 4th string RB who comes in and does that well should get recognized. Plus, Big Ben has won it for 3 weeks already.

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

vikesls is offline Rookie

Mewelde Moore?

If anyone were traded I'd bet it would be Smith before Moore. I think the substance abuse issue might hint of discipline problems. Maybe MM has the better focus (football)?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Mewelde Moore?

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    He'll start since hes got the hot hand and ease michel bennett into the lineup. Man just cant wait to see just how well we can do with 0 smith back. We could have moore as a receiver and or smith and bennett as the rbs. Moore is just that good to be the receiver imo.

If you were going to move somebody to wide receiver I think it would be Bennett, he has world class speed as a sprinter.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast