Thread: mewelde moore

danny2316 is offline Waterboy

mewelde moore

is he expected to start this week?

how healthy is moe williams?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

mewelde moore

I just read that Williams was added back to the injury report, and that it looked like the Vikings would rely on Moore again. I'll try to go find that.

Edit:

Okay, I found it. It was in the same fantasy newsletter where I got my Chad Johnson post:

[size=18px]Vikings: Moe back on injury report [/size]
    The News

Running back Moe Williams, who did not play in last week's win over the Texans because of a strained calf, missed a portion of Wednesday's practice with a similar injury. He was added to the official injury report as questionable.
    Our View
    Mewelde Moore filled in admirably last week and should see the bulk of the work this week, especially given that Moe's calf doesn't seem to be healed.

Del Rio Guest

mewelde moore

From what I hear the Saints run D is very poor so this could be another huge week for MM.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

mewelde moore

"Del Rio" wrote:
    From what I hear the Saints run D is very poor so this could be another huge week for MM.
    Lets hope so! I did read some Tice quotes though where he said Moe was looking pretty good in practice on Thursday. He is listed on the injury report but is probable to play some. It may end up like last week though where he dresses and comes in only if Mewelde is having problems otherwise will just be on the sideline.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

mewelde moore

Given that Moe is coming off an injury, and given Moore's performance last week, and that Moore played at Tulane (I think they play their home games at the Superdome), I think it's a lock that Moore will start and get the majority of the work this week.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

mewelde moore

"purplepat" wrote:
    Given that Moe is coming off an injury, and given Moore's performance last week, and that Moore played at Tulane (I think they play their home games at the Superdome), I think it's a lock that Moore will start and get the majority of the work this week.
    You know, I don't think I ever realized where Tulane was located. So, this is a home-coming of sorts for Moore. I wonder how many of his teammates from last year will be at the game. That should make for a nice Vikings-friendly section of the crowd.

Ryno is offline Rookie

mewelde moore

I hope moe money gets back healthy and can help us out with blocking in the backfield, but Emenim should be featured throughout the game.

On a kind of funny side note
    When we were at the game on Sunday even my girlfriend, who know very little about the Vikes, kept saying how good their RB was. I had to keep telling her that he was our fourth stringer.AWSOME!