Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mewelde moore

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

mewelde moore

i dont know.... right now im watching a show on emmitt smith, and he almost reminds me of mewelde moore. im not saying mewelde is as good as him or anything, its just that they looked almost like similar runners. moore just needs to stay healthy on a consistent basis. mewelde has some moves and hes shifty and elusive, he can break some tackles, he also has capable hands for catching as did smith, he doesnt have blazing speed (neither did smith), but when given a good oppurtunity (behind a decent line) moore shows up.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: mewelde moore

Mewelde is a very good running back, and with an O-line like Emmitt had back in the day he'd put up some great numbers (if he could stay healthy), but he's not quite Emmitt. (although I think Emmitt is overrated)

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I like Moore alot.. The only problem with him is that he can't stay healthy and help us win.. If he would have stayed healthy these past couple of years, then I say the Vikes wouldn't have went out and signed Chester Taylor.. He is a very good backup coming off the bench and spelling Taylor.. I just hope he stays with us for a while..

Mewelde Moore is a good RB, i think he has been a little inconsistant, but that is due mostly in part of the "old" coaching staff!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    Mewelde Moore is a good RB, i think he has been a little inconsistant, but that is due mostly in part of the "old" coaching staff!!
    Definately agree! I was so tired of MeMo being in Tice's "dog house" all the time.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    i dont know.... right now im watching a show on emmitt smith, and he almost reminds me of mewelde moore. im not saying mewelde is as good as him or anything, its just that they looked almost like similar runners. moore just needs to stay healthy on a consistent basis. mewelde has some moves and hes shifty and elusive, he can break some tackles, he also has capable hands for catching as did smith, he doesnt have blazing speed (neither did smith), but when given a good oppurtunity (behind a decent line) moore shows up.
    He isn't NEARLY AS TOUGH as Emmitt was...I hate the Cowboys and always will...BUT you gotta give Emmitt his props!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

I have always like Memo. I also always wondered if Memo was actually hurt all the time or if it was Tice's decision to keep him out and give his guy ( Bennet ) chances.

I mean just look at the game last year where Memo couldn't play at RB but he could return punts.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I enjoyed Emmitt more when he played for the Gators because I am a Cowboy hater, but he was a durable workhorse in the NFL and while Moore may resemble him as you say he has yet to prove he can be as durable and productive as Emmitt.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i will always love moore, he's a good guy and a very fun back to watch, i've loved him since his first couple runs in purple

he's got a lot of potential, if he toughens up

let's just put it this way; i can see moore showing everyone what he's made of if chester taylor doesnt impress

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    i will always love moore, he's a good guy and a very fun back to watch, i've loved him since his first couple runs in purple

he's got a lot of potential, if he toughens up

let's just put it this way; i can see moore showing everyone what he's made of if chester taylor doesnt impress
    You make it sound like Taylor has been guaranteed the starting role. I don't believe that that's necessarily true.

The training camp/preseason games will decide who that role belongs to.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast