Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mewelde

Calmwind is offline Starter

Mewelde

I was browsing thru the rumor mill on the NFL.com page, I noticed they had some posts on their boards about our Vikes so I was reading what people has to say. Some things were positive and others were negative of course, but one post got me thinking about M&M. One guy said M&M did well ONLY because Randy was opening up the running game. Well I know for a fact he ran well against the Titans because I was there, and Randy started the first 2 plays and then didnt play anymore. My thought is what game did M&M start? In other words how many games did he play without Randy? I hadn't really thought about it untill today but he DID well without Randy in that game for sure and shows he dosent need the safety on top of Randy Moss to get his game on!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

THE_ANIMAL_06 is offline Waterboy

Mewelde

Im all w/ you on that one. M&M is a great back I love watching him play and he dont need no help from moss by any means. Like ive said before he should start next season b/c he'll be like another Westbrooke except probably better beings hes way more aggressive.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Mewelde

With all the trade rumors it seems to me like he will be the featured back next season. Maybe they feel he will do as good as Pep did in his 2nd year, lets hope so!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Mewelde

"Calmwind" wrote:
    With all the trade rumors it seems to me like he will be the featured back next season. Maybe they feel he will do as good as Pep did in his 2nd year, lets hope so!
    Dont speak too soon! I heard a rumor regarding MM as well. MM to the Chiefs for their Pro Bowl Guard (forgot his name) and another guard. I didnt understand why they would want MM, but I guess some of their RBs are unhappy or not going to be coming back or something like that. I dont put much stock in any of these rumors though - they are just fun to hear.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Mewelde

I love M&M also... I think he should be the starter hands down, I mean whats his competition? A Druggy, An Injury Proned RB, And a guy that is gettin old...

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Mewelde

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    I love M&M also... I think he should be the starter hands down, I mean whats his competition? A Druggy, An Injury Proned RB, And a guy that is gettin old...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

vikesalltheway84 is offline Waterboy

Mewelde

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Dont speak too soon! I heard a rumor regarding MM as well. MM to the Chiefs for their Pro Bowl Guard (forgot his name) and another guard. I didnt understand why they would want MM, but I guess some of their RBs are unhappy or not going to be coming back or something like that. I dont put much stock in any of these rumors though - they are just fun to hear.
    Why would they want another RB with priest holmes, and all of their gaurds/offensive tackles are pro-bowl material. Getting any of those for MM is a good deal.

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Mewelde

I think the only draw back M&M has, is that he needs to get better at pass blocking. Once he does this, the skies the limit!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Mewelde

Just remember, rumors are a venom!

Mewelde

bennet is a walking cast , and moe is good for three or four 3rd downs . mm looked the best i would say . untill he had that shoulder problem , and o smith also looked good. they both would just hit the hole and get into the secondary with authority. get rid of bennet and start ...sh*t smith and mm both are very attractive backs for me

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast