Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Metrodome Songs During the Game

    Ok, I do not go to a lot of games nor do I listen to much music.

    I know the obvious songs: Immigrant, Welcome to the Jungle, Hells Bells, Enter Sandman and even Hollaback Girl crap.

    But what are some of the others? I heard 2 I do not know. One I cannot even begin to describe, plus it was loud in there.

    While watching the DVR'd game, they played one when they did the pregame interview with the Mullet. I cheesily recorded and uploaded to Youtube with my Iphone. You can hear it in the background and I am sure some of the regs to the games will know it.

    Make a list of all known songs please. I want to put them all on my playlist. Thanks!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrV_iY-XurE

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    ultravikingfan wrote:
    Ok, I do not go to a lot of games nor do I listen to much music.

    I know the obvious songs: Immigrant, Welcome to the Jungle, Hells Bells, Enter Sandman and even Hollaback Girl crap.

    But what are some of the others? I heard 2 I do not know. One I cannot even begin to describe, plus it was loud in there.

    While watching the DVR'd game, they played one when they did the pregame interview with the Mullet. I cheesily recorded and uploaded to Youtube with my Iphone. You can hear it in the background and I am sure some of the regs to the games will know it.

    Make a list of all known songs please. I want to put them all on my playlist. Thanks!
    Can't name that one, too hard for me to hear it (and I tried with my headphones on). They also played "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC on Sunday, for what it's worth.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    That's easy. That was 'enter sandman'. I hate most new metallica except their latest, but i recognize that one.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    That's easy. That was 'enter sandman'. I hate most new metallica except their latest, but i recognize that one.
    That was not Enter Sandman.

    I am a Metallica guy and I know. They played Enter Sandman later in the game. This was right before kickoff. Actually the teams were on the field when they played it.

    If somebody DVR'd the game you can here it good.

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    If it caught your ear Ultra, it was probably this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asSeXASLY8&feature=PlayList&p=3D2CD84FA53 39707&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    Ok, you can hear it a lot better here. Sorry, it is still of my iphone. It's all instrumentals.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-Jkm8hxbE

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    isn't that the song that Webby used to have on the homepages during gameday? Its a song/video made by the Vikings, only instrumental and has very pronounced percussison. I can't really tell that well from your videos, but it sounds like it might be it.

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    isn't that the song that Webby used to have on the homepages during gameday? Its a song/video made by the Vikings, only instrumental and has very pronounced percussison. I can't really tell that well from your videos, but it sounds like it might be it.
    The video with the ship sailing through the Cities?

    If that is what you are thinking, no.

    This one?

    http://www.purplepride.org/

    This is more like Heavy Metal.

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    yeah thats the one I was thinking of. Thtas not it though.

    It sounds like the drumline for Enter Sandman though.

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Metrodome Songs During the Game

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    yeah thats the one I was thinking of. Thtas not it though.

    It sounds like the drumline for Enter Sandman though.
    Trust me, it is not.

    Almost sounded like Marylin Mansons "Beautiful People". Kinda like that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Fight Songs
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:51 AM
  2. Danish Songs
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:30 AM
  3. stupid songs
    By YogidAbEAR in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:01 AM
  4. SOngs
    By Tanner_QBRB8 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 11:28 PM
  5. Metrodome Playoff game?
    By LamBLOWfield in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •