Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Metrodome Seating Info

"Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    For a second there I though you had love for GBP(Green Bay Packers), now that I think about it I am not sure we should all be drinking GBP before packer games. :-\
    We didn't drink GBP before the Packer game - because it was one of the games where it was forgotten at home.
    And, yes, the Vikings lost.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

=Z=

I was there, that's why they lost

lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter

oh wow. i like it already
    im new at these things but do these go on before the actual game? and can anyone jus go to them? is there an admission? i read up there somethin bout a 'nod' lol

some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    im new at these things but do these go on before the actual game? and can anyone jus go to them? is there an admission? i read up there somethin bout a 'nod' lol
    http://www.vikings.com/FansTailgatingEvents.aspx

PPO will acquire several tailgating spots in the lot that is the closest to the Dome - Purple Lot 1.
    Representatives of PPO get there real early (7-ish) to grab our spots and then people start showing up around 9am for a regular noon Sunday game.
    I bring Grain Belt Premium to share, you're welcome to bring things to share, but that's not required.
    Others also bring beer, some bring their home-made vino (Jargo), NodakPaul make jello shots, etc.
    We hang out, sing "Skol Vikings!", rant, rave and generally just get pumped up for the game.

Last year, one very generous PPO member stepped up and purchased 4 spots in the lot for us to use (we also had another spot from another coolio member - the guy who showed up early a lot to grab spots).
    Donations to defer the cost of the spots were encouraged, and I believe he ended up breaking even on the deal, which is fabulous for all involved.

EVERY member of PPO is invited and, some would say, required
    to attend the tailgate before every home game.
    We are a big happy family and all are welcome.

In the week(s) before a home game, there will be a thread for people to sign up to come to the tailgate, but that is merely to get an idea of who we're expecting.
    Anyone can show up, whether or not you've signed up.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Zeus" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:

PPO will acquire several tailgating spots in the lot that is the closest to the Dome - Purple Lot 1.
    Representatives of PPO get there real early (7-ish) to grab our spots and then people start showing up around 9am for a regular noon Sunday game.
    I bring Grain Belt Premium to share, you're welcome to bring things to share, but that's not required.
    Others also bring beer, some bring their home-made vino (Jargo), NodakPaul make jello shots, etc.
    We hang out, sing "Skol Vikings!", rant, rave and generally just get pumped up for the game.

Last year, one very generous PPO member stepped up and purchased 4 spots in the lot for us to use (we also had another spot from another coolio member - the guy who showed up early a lot to grab spots).
    Donations to defer the cost of the spots were encouraged, and I believe he ended up breaking even on the deal, which is fabulous for all involved.

In the week(s) before a home game, there will be a thread for people to sign up to come to the tailgate, but that is merely to get an idea of who we're expecting.

=Z=
    With that said, we should start accepting donations for this years spots, so that when the time comes the monies will already be available.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

"singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:

=Z=
    With that said, we should start accepting donations for this years spots, so that when the time comes the monies will already be available.
    Singer u r genius....gr8 idea buddy

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:

=Z=
    Singer u r genius....gr8 idea buddy
    I have my moments.

Articnv is offline Coach

poeple i
    go to the games with
    tailgate in the same lot so it win win fr me i sya hi get bored mose on over to the lot, get nordak to
    bring hsijello shots ot
    were i tailgate
    caus emy mom
    had bum leg and then go back to the Purpel pride lot.
    I normal get tot the lot by 8 am

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Articnv" wrote:
    poeple i
    go to the games with
    tailgate in the same lot so it win win fr me i sya hi get bored mose on over to the lot, get nodak's to
    bring hsijello shots ot
    were i tailgate
    caus emy mom
    I understood four words from that sentence.

"I get Nodak's bum"
    was what i understood from that sentence. :P

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    poeple i
    go to the games with
    tailgate in the same lot so it win win fr me i sya hi get bored mose on over to the lot, get nodak's to
    bring hsijello shots ot
    were i tailgate
    caus emy mom

"I get Nodak's bum"
    Well, I do have a nice bum... but I'm going to go ahead and say that Articnv never had anything to do with it...

I do remember bring his mom some jello shots though.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    poeple i
    go to the games with
    bring hsijello shots ot
    were i tailgate
    caus emy mom

"I get Nodak's bum"
    Umm, Articnv suffers from Dyslexia. Leave it be.

Enough said.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234