Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

A message to viking fans

I know you all loved the packers losing last night as much as i did. It was awesome seeing their team get killed. Favre is horrible and i mean horrible. We cant get too carried away now guys, who cares about the pack now cause they suck. We cant trash talk cause it seems to always come back and bite us. Time to get ready for the saints. We need to focus on getting to 4-1 and not what the packers do. They are done period.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

A message to viking fans

Come on, just for the rest of the day, Please!!

Let us beat them up for a little while yet!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

A message to viking fans

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Come on, just for the rest of the day, Please!!

Let us beat them up for a little while yet!!
    Well i dont want anything to happen to the vikes cause of our trash talk. Get the point. Who cares what GB does here on out if they lose, great. I sure want them to lose 4 more games so they'll be out of playoff contention and they cant catchup to us.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

A message to viking fans

To much fun rubbing it in...doubt they would cut us slack!!
    Besides, it's great to beat a rival in a game that would really matter, like a NFC showdown. (won't be this year)

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

A message to viking fans

vatway, how much does what we say on this board effect the way the Vikes play?

Remember this is a Packers Suck board. I totally reserve the right to say it all I want.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

A message to viking fans

PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK! PACKERS SUCK!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW THAT IT IS OUT OF OUR SYSTEM, ONTO THE SAINTS!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

A message to viking fans

That was a great game last night!! But I do think we need to focus on what's ahead of us and not what the other teams in our division are doing!! I guess it doesn't matter what we do or think, but what the vikes themselves are doing and thinking!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: A message to viking fans

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I know you all loved the packers losing last night as much as i did. It was awesome seeing their team get killed. Favre is horrible and i mean horrible. We cant get too carried away now guys, who cares about the pack now cause they suck. We cant trash talk cause it seems to always come back and bite us. Time to get ready for the saints. We need to focus on getting to 4-1 and not what the packers do. They are done period.
    Soooo....here's is VATW's new format:

"vikingsalltheway
    Before" wrote:

i hate the packers they are just bunch of assholes favre is done for its great i hate those jackasses there fans are all innbred with each other and they are stupid i hate those guys so much i love to see them get beat hahahahaha i hope they all break there legs
    "vikingsalltheway
    After" wrote:

i hate the [insert next rival here] they are just bunch of assholes [insert next rival's qb name here] is done for its great i hate those jackasses there fans are all innbred with each other and they are stupid i hate those guys so much i love to see them get beat hahahahaha i hope they all break there legs
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

A message to viking fans

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

A message to viking fans

Is that Jerry Ball and John Randle?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast