Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    KFANreporter is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    26

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    First off,

    We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

    Secondly,

    To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


    Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

    The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

    These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

    For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

    Sorry!

    Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

    For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



    Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.

  2. #2
    Purple Dragoon is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    I gotta admit, I was skeptical of what you were saying before, it sounded like a ton of BS to me.

    But now, I'll take your words as something approx. to the truth. I'll not just gloss over your posts as crap. Good luck Kfan.

  3. #3
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Message to all message board users-NFL information Insid

    "KFANreporter" wrote:
    First off,

    We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

    Secondly,

    To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


    Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

    The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

    These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

    For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

    Sorry!

    Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

    For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



    Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.


    Yeah thats it, we are too immature. It wasn't the fact that his posts made no sense.

  4. #4
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    I just want to know how many farewell posts you are going to have....You are as bad as Cher :roll:
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  5. #5
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Message to all message board users-NFL information Insid

    "KFANreporter" wrote:
    First off,

    We are taking the threats we have received in the last 20 minutes very seriously and actions will be taken. The pagemaster will be dealing with this shortly.

    Secondly,

    To many immature people here. We were warned, but we will like to hear from the people from Paul Allen, when they hear the ones surprised that the information came first from NFL Information Insider.


    Darren Sharper deal was signed early afternoon. It seems that some don't understand time. We reported this deal, late last evening, and confirmed 3 hours before it was made official.

    The blockbuster deal is currently under review of the NFL.

    These trades don't happen overnight, thank you!

    For those who don't understand the NFL Information Insider, please relax, and you just have to get educated. Probably why most fans don't get a say, right? well maybe a bit more of a reason is needed.

    Sorry!

    Well it's time to go, KFAN Reporter will be on Tuesday on the FAN. Look for the article tomorrow morning, untill then-thank you for many fans who are wanting more information. But at this time, we are closed.

    For the others, wait is time, and you just have to wait.



    Thank you Purple Pride, and the true members-and Viking fans.

    :laughing3: :^o :thebirdman:

  6. #6
    renovikesfan is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    772

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    ^
    ^
    ^
    Is this you, BBQ Platypus? LOL This is even funnier than your other nonsense posts!!! :-D

  7. #7
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    Is there a mod that can post his IP information for us?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  8. #8
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Is there a mod that can post his IP information for us?
    I can - why, what would that do?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  9. #9
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    Well, I'd like to know where this person is posting from, since he won't produce any true credentials, despite being asked publically and privately at least five times.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  10. #10
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    Message to all message board users-NFL information Insider

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Well, I'd like to know where this person is posting from, since he won't produce any true credentials, despite being asked publically and privately at least five times.
    Winnipeg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Old TSN message Board
    By Schleppy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 03:16 PM
  2. Packers Message Board?
    By TEXANS84 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Bears message board
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:16 PM
  4. Eagles message board
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:47 PM
  5. Message Board
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2002, 01:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •