Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Merry Christmas Packers!

Carroll lived up to his nickname today...no, not Batman, Roasted Chicken...he is going to be Burnt Chicken after he runs into Moss on Christmas
    There is not a corner in the league that can cover a healthy moss one on one. I wouldnt expect the packers to leave him out there alone.

Carroll will end up being a solid corner. If I were u cajun i would worry about your own defense giving up big plays to javon walker or allowing a pathetic 5.9 yards per carry.

There is alot of season left and I have never come on this forum and bragged about how great the packers are. I am surprised how fricken cocky u guys are still when the bottom line is u guys have a heck of a losing streak going.

Why dont u worry about what u will do the next game and if u can stop the bleeding instead of defiantly bragging about how your going to kick the packers asses next game. ITs hard to take u too serious when your not even acknowledging your present reality and state of your favorite football team

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Merry Christmas Packers!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The reffing was pretty bad tonight though, .
    [size=7px][/size]

That was the worst job I've seen in years. Since when can't
    they review who recovered a fumble.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Merry Christmas Packers!

That was the worst job I've seen in years. Since when can't
    they review who recovered a fumble

I am seriously going to try to speak unbiased here despite being a diehard packer fan.

1. It appeared to me that fisher recovered his own fumble in the endzone before any viking got possession. If that is what the ref saw I dont see how there can be much of a bitch session.

2. ON the kickoff fumble near the end it appeared a viking had the best chance at the recovery and may have had possession but even replay would have been inconclusive. Then of course it was a hogpile and a packer came away with the ball. ONce again, Maybe it was a bad break for the vikings but I dont see it being some gift wrapped call for the packers.

3. I thought NIck Luchey clearly had the first down( and no the play was not whistled dead) but replay was inconclusive basically because u really could not see the ball even though the ball was spotted basically where his butt was. A break for the vikings but not gift wrapped or anything.

4. Yes the packers got away with some quick holds on your wrs. There is alot of holding everywhere in the game.......maybe the packers got away with more but If u or your coach blames the loss on this then u truly will be a sad football team the rest of the year.

I would say this about both teams..............If u cant play some good defense once in awhile then dont expect to be very successful

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Merry Christmas Packers!

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Carroll lived up to his nickname today...no, not Batman, Roasted Chicken...he is going to be Burnt Chicken after he runs into Moss on Christmas
    There is not a corner in the league that can cover a healthy moss one on one. I wouldnt expect the packers to leave him out there alone.

Carroll will end up being a solid corner. If I were u cajun i would worry about your own defense giving up big plays to javon walker or allowing a pathetic 5.9 yards per carry.

There is alot of season left and I have never come on this forum and bragged about how great the packers are. I am surprised how fricken cocky u guys are still when the bottom line is u guys have a heck of a losing streak going.

Why dont u worry about what u will do the next game and if u can stop the bleeding instead of defiantly bragging about how your going to kick the packers asses next game. ITs hard to take u too serious when your not even acknowledging your present reality and state of your favorite football team
    If you had been around at the beginning of the season, you would know that Carroll was being heralded as the second coming of Deion Sanders...so we are gonna smack his a$$ as long as he is struggling. I will admit that he has the TOOLS to be good, but so far he hasn't shown me much...so I will continue to slam his a$$ until he does.

As far as Walker is concerned, what did he do yesterday after he caught that 50-yarder...from what I saw, not much else. Kelly Campbell could do that on any given Sunday...Walker certainly didn't have some super game yesterday, just one great play...it takes a little more to impress me than that!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123