Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Merry Christmas Packers!

THANK YOU LOS - YOU'RE A CREDIT TO PACKERDOM! You other Packer band-wagon-jumpers could learn a thing or two about being classy during a win from this guy! Glad to have you here, Los - even though you're not a Viking Fan (and that's debateable :-)), you really keep us Purple fans on the ground!

Shock
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Merry Christmas Packers!

Are you OK upstairs because what you just said was the stupidist thing i have yet to hear today even with the rats posting on the board today.

We are young on defenses, I'm not ready to bail on our players yet. I am willing to give them some more time to gail as a unit and get a grasp on the defensive scheme. If your teams ever gets anything as specail as moss you should never let him get away.

scorptile is offline Starter

Merry Christmas Packers!

well it is true...think about it...a few years back when all it was....was tice going lets pass to moss 40 percent of the time..then the vikings were just down right horrible that season cause of it....then moss sayin he will only play when he wants to and they were horrible that season as well...they depend on that WR way too much....if the vikings have faith in this team for a SB they have to start lookin at culpepper to lead this team not moss...moss controls what the vikings does...when he is playing...it is the truth and everyone that has watched the vikings for years know it...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Merry Christmas Packers!

Props to what Los said, real fans either stay on there own board or come back after a win and have some respect for others on the site.

I solute your comments LOS! :salute:

Merry Christmas Packers!

"scorptile" wrote:
    well it is true...think about it...a few years back when all it was....was tice going lets pass to moss 40 percent of the time..then the vikings were just down right horrible that season cause of it....then moss sayin he will only play when he wants to and they were horrible that season as well...they depend on that WR way too much....if the vikings have faith in this team for a SB they have to start lookin at culpepper to lead this team not moss...moss controls what the vikings does...when he is playing...it is the truth and everyone that has watched the vikings for years know it...
    You said it all right there buddy, a few years back. Teams win superbowls every year without having to trade there offensive all stars for defensive players. DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT. We are doin a great job of starting to build a defense. Come back three years later when we still have moss and our defense players have become veterans.

Hell maybe you should trade Manning to get some defensive players. He's hoging alot of cap.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Merry Christmas Packers!

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    Next time the NFL won't screw us with crappy refs, a Packer bye week, and a Monday night game beforehand.

Seriously, great effort by the Vikings! I think Christmas Eve will be a different story!

And to all the Packer fans Piling on, give me a break we were without our best Player!
    Not just our best player. The NFL's best player.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Merry Christmas Packers!

Moss is the best player on this team, period.

The reffing was pretty bad tonight though, and I am not just bitching. Both teams got some breaks with the calls, but we got seriously screwed when it counted most on that fumble by Ferguson. Never at any point did it look like the Packers recovered.

Still a loss is a loss, and I am still pissed despite the fact that it was a helluva game.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Merry Christmas Packers!

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    Next time the NFL won't screw us with crappy refs, a Packer bye week, and a Monday night game beforehand.

Seriously, great effort by the Vikings! I think Christmas Eve will be a different story!

And to all the Packer fans Piling on, give me a break we were without our best Player!
    It better be a Viking win...or else Christmas is going to suck.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Merry Christmas Packers!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    You said it all right there buddy, a few years back. Teams win superbowls every year without having to trade there offensive all stars for defensive players. DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT. We are doin a great job of starting to build a defense. Come back three years later when we still have moss and our defense players have become veterans.

Hell maybe you should trade Manning to get some defensive players. He's hoging alot of cap.
    I agree...scorp, you should look in your own backyard before offering us advice...Manning's cap number will cripple you guys as long as he is there...he is a great QB but you guys will not be able to afford any players on defense as long as his contract counts so much against the cap.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Merry Christmas Packers!

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    I can't wait for Carrol to get his first glimpse of Moss. Sure he can hold Burleson all night long and still get toasted. I can only imagine what damage Moss is gonna do to him.
    Carroll lived up to his nickname today...no, not Batman, Roasted Chicken...he is going to be Burnt Chicken after he runs into Moss on Christmas Eve. :bootyshake:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast