Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Merry Christmas Packers!

Next time the NFL won't screw us with crappy refs, a Packer bye week, and a Monday night game beforehand.

Seriously, great effort by the Vikings! I think Christmas Eve will be a different story!

And to all the Packer fans Piling on, give me a break we were without our best Player!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Merry Christmas Packers!

Two weeks in a row, our Vikings team showed a lot of heart. Coming back from 2 touchdowns, we made a game of it and only lost on a last second field goal and two quality football teams.

Well, good news is the hardest part of our schedule is behind us. Now we need to start a new winning streak and kick some ass!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Merry Christmas Packers!

Go Vikes!!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Merry Christmas Packers!

im gonna be at that xmas eve game, and we will beat the ass packers, and at that point in the season that game could mean the diffrence between who has the division.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Merry Christmas Packers!

I can't wait for Carrol to get his first glimpse of Moss. Sure he can hold Burleson all night long and still get toasted. I can only imagine what damage Moss is gonna do to him.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Merry Christmas Packers!

Gutsy game viking fans. I was pretty pissed when the vikes came storming back.

Both teams will have trouble doing much in the playoffs assuming one or both make it with the defenses they field.

Never assume just because moss will be back that u win next time either. U very well may but Its not like greenbay isnt able to put up some serious points either. U guys even won the turnover battle today and still lost.

This is not smack talk its just talk. I could talk smack but it seems sensless since u guys could get the last laugh yet.

Merry Christmas Packers!

Good, honest post Packerguy. I'm proud of you, maybe you could teach this to some of the Packer fans in here acting like they just won the Superbowl.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Merry Christmas Packers!

I think its senseless and classless to talk any smack. The Packers won. That's enough crap to be taken by the people on this board as it is, and Packer fans would be all indignant if Viking fans came on their board to rub it in.

We got the W, Packer fans. Let it rest.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

scorptile is offline Starter

Merry Christmas Packers!

as i see it tonight that game without moss is a great sign..shows that in two games that the vikings dont need moss...free up cap space for defense...i personally think yes moss is a great reciever (when he wants to play) but his cocky attitude hurt the vikings more then it helps them...can you imagine how good the vikings would be without him at all?? heck im a colts fan and i think the vikings are way better without moss then with him.... 8)
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Merry Christmas Packers!

"scorptile" wrote:
    as i see it tonight that game without moss is a great sign..shows that in two games that the vikings dont need moss...free up cap space for defense...i personally think yes moss is a great reciever (when he wants to play) but his cocky attitude hurt the vikings more then it helps them...can you imagine how good the vikings would be without him at all?? heck im a colts fan and i think the vikings are way better without moss then with him.... 8)
    Please keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself. Thanks.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast