Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Meeting Place at Atlanta Game

Just brought my tickets.... i convinced myself to go.. so where we meet at. ill be wearing my Sidney Rice Jersey

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Meeting Place at Atlanta Game

We are still hashing out a meeting place.
    Without any official tailgating lot determined yet, it is hard to nail down a central spot that everyone can find.

Some of us might be hitting up PurpleArmy's tailgating spot if the Vikes don't get off their duff and come up with an official one.
    Others are exchanging cell numbers and meeting in the plaza.

Hey Webby? Anything official from PP.O being set up yet?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

yea. i used the money i had saved up to buy a xbox elite. to buy the tickets . this will be my first game at the metrodome i gonna be kinda nervous but never shy... now i gotta rent a car. find a hotel. already got my plane tickets... man this is why i hate going to vikings games i cant drive to

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:
    yea. i used the money i had saved up to buy a xbox elite. to buy the tickets . this will be my first game at the metrodome i gonna be kinda nervous but never shy... now i gotta rent a car. find a hotel. already got my plane tickets... man this is why i hate going to vikings games i cant drive to
    Don't be nervous,
    the same homeless lady that gave me directions will help you out.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

No plans yet...still waiting to see what they figure out for this year.
    Might be a rough year.

"SharperImage" wrote:
    I went to my first game last year and had a blast... Spent a few days around the city had a hotel near the mall of america since thats where we spent alot of our time....and instead of the worry of driving and getting lost and parking ect... we took the light rail....it worked awesome didnt have any worries before or after the game and i didnt have to worry about how much I was drinking.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    I went to my first game last year and had a blast... Spent a few days around the city had a hotel near the mall of america since thats where we spent alot of our time....and instead of the worry of driving and getting lost and parking ect... we took the light rail....it worked awesome didnt have any worries before or after the game and i didnt have to worry about how much I was drinking.
    the light rail is definatley the way to go, and its only like 3 bucks for there and back per person dont have to worry about traffic either

Thanks josdin00

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"tb04512" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    the light rail is definatley the way to go, and its only like 3 bucks for there and back per person dont have to worry about traffic either
    You would also be able to get a shuttle bus from & to the airport if you find a hotel with that service, thereby eliminating the need for a rental car.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I'm all about keeping it simple.

Best Western "Normandy Inn" is only 5 blocks from the dome.
    Wildwoman won't have to worry about getting my drunk butt back on any rail or driving.
    Just stagger back to the hotel.
    $99.00 a night didn't seem to bad a price.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I'm all about keeping it simple.

Best Western "Normandy Inn" is only 5 blocks from the dome.
    Wildwoman won't have to worry about getting my drunk butt back on any rail or driving.
    Just stagger back to the hotel.
    $99.00 a night didn't seem to bad a price.
    This is your first trip back in quite awhile. Crawling is still a viable option as well.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast