Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: Meet Troy Williamson at the airport Saturday night

Moss was a dipshi+ in Mankato for Training Camp....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

carolinafan is offline Rookie

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Why did he have bodyguard? No one even knows how he is yet.
    I seen Terrel Owens at a couple of clubs here in houston during the superbowl week and he only had one bodyguard. This guy (troy) doesn't even have a contract yet and he has several bodyguards? :scratch:
    I doubt very seriously the Troy we know at SC would have bodyguards (at least not yet :smile: ). He has like 10-11 siblings and was loved by his SC teammates. It was probably a sibling/teammate, and some Vikings personnel. Just guessing though.

Thanks for welcoming Troy to Minn. I know things are a little different from North to South, but people showing Troy how much they appreciate him and want him there will do wonders for his adjustment. He's from a small town in SC, and he's used to people being friendly. He will be too once he learns everyone is not like the jacka$$ that interviewed him first from your state. Show him some love, and he'll pay you back on the field I truly believe. Troy wants very bad to make sure Vike fans become glad you took him and he'll work hard to justify being the 7th pick. Not 100% guarantee, just know a bunch about him. (I just hope he doesn't keep getting the Moss questions in interviews and it turns him sour on everyone).

But he's going to be making the jack, so he'll have to adjust and live with it. Keep us posted on his development as you guys get more info there on the Vikes than we do down here.

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

So what happened during the interview? I've heard that Sid is an old arrogant ba$tard.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Cool ... that stuff never happens to me. I guess I would actually have to get outside from this computer for that too happen though ... dang my life is depressing. (j/k)

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    If that was Moss, he would have had a coat over his head, running for cover. Man that guy was such a recluse. I watched Randy sneak out of the back of the locker room at training camp and jump on a bike just so he wouldn't have to interact with any fans. That was when he was a rookie and didn't have much reason to hide.

He was an awesome player but not very fan friendly outside the dome.

Williamson will surprise us hopefully. SPEED!!!!
    Yeh, Yeh, we all know that if Randy didn't kiss your and everyone elses azz he was a terrible person. Maybe we should kidnap him to torture, beat, and kill so the HATERS will feel better about themselves!!

Maybe Williamson will be kind enough to let us sniff his jock strap. :grin: :grin:

This will never end, will it? :roll:

mntwolves05 is offline Waterboy

Yeh, Yeh, we all know that if Randy didn't kiss your and everyone elses azz he was a terrible person. Maybe we should kidnap him to torture, beat, and kill so the HATERS will feel better about themselves.

Uhhhhh I saw a little kid ask for an Autograph from Moss and Moss told him to Fvck off, he was busy, I know he shouldn't have to kiss our ass, but come on!
    My dad s cousin, started playing for the Packers in 1987, and we haven t forgave him yet.

mntwolves05 is offline Waterboy

What the heck, I didn't write Jiggly Butt, I wrote a$$
    My dad s cousin, started playing for the Packers in 1987, and we haven t forgave him yet.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

hey, good job.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

bleedn_purple is offline Training Camp

Whack...thats cool you welcomed him. I was at Randy Moss' first game in '98. It was the first game of the season against Tampa Bay and they were having a ceremony for Paul Crouse (please don't crucify me if I spelled the name wrong!!!) at half time. Anyway I went up to get a beer at half time and while I was standing there in the long line Bud Grant,Fran Tarkenton, Allen Page, Chuck Foreman and others walked right by me. People were shaking their hands so, they slowed down a little and I got up enough courage to shake all their hands. I got to meet all of them including Bud Grant as well as my all time favorite Chuck Foreman which was so awsome. After the game they had (outside the stadium) set up a barakade and many of the Viking players came out and met the fans no Randy though but, it was really cool. That suction when you come out of the doors there at the Humphry Dome is a "mutha" though you all. Was anyone else out there at that game?
    "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something"

Dick Butkus

"They say Football s a matter of life and death - but it s more important than that"

Purple Dragoon is offline Training Camp

Excellent work man! What a nice thing to do!

I like Troy more and more as I hear more about him. All teams need humble guys who will do whats right for the team, not just for themselves. I think thats the Patriot's formula; unselfishness and putting the team before your own self.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123