ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Media.. and the Vikes

Over the years of loving the Vikes and watching ESPN to stay updated sense I don't live in the Minnesota stay, I have noticed some ripping on the Vikes by TV media.

Last year when it came down to the Redskins on determining wether we go to the playoffs (win, we go. Lose, hope for help). I believe it was NFL Live, they were discussing that topic. As they were talking, they decided to break out the infamous Cardinals game. One of the people their said, "Hmm.. seems like I have seen something like this before..." looking up with a wondering face and a sly smirk. As he did, it cut to a "cartoon bubble" and showed the last second catch by the Cards to kill our playoff hopes. After that great cut to see that play, it showed them absoulutely loving it and literally LAUGHING THEIR A$$ES OFF!

There have been many more incidents to add to this. The reason I bring this up is the recent Tice ripping in newspapers and the MNF top 36 moments (check out the forum where it talks about it).

Whenever we do something good, it's a fluke, or luck. We do something bad, the media is everywhere and it's a big joke.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Re: Media.. and the Vikes

Here is the MNF forum I talked about above.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=285626#2856 26
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: Media.. and the Vikes

face it. the vikings are an easy team to make fun of. if we want the media to stop making fun of the vikings, we need to hope our team stops fucking up and stop giving everyone material.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."