Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    pigskinronin is offline Starter

Re: Meathead on Notice

"audioghost" wrote:
    We needed somebody with a track record....they should have goneout and gotten Green back last summer....or before he went to the Cards....They should give Monte Kiffin the head coaching job, or Charlie Weis...see if he'll leave Notre Dame.....or even Linnehan, he is an offensive guru, cuz we need to face it that Loney is an idiot....
    I've been making a lot of noise about Linehan leaving and Loney taking over. I even starting blaming Loney for the offense last Sunday. Read this article, kind of sheds some light on the coaching process here. Coaching by committee? The players seem to have faith in Loney and how hard he works.

6-KINGS Guest

Great, just what we need, an owner who thinks he knows how to manage and or coach a team.

Well if he keeps this up we'll be in the toilet.

Prophet Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    Great, just what we need, an owner who thinks he knows how to manage and or coach a team..
    Almost as bad as an O-line coach thinking he knows how to manage and/or coach a team....or was it a used car salesman thinking that having an O-line coach on the cheap was the best solution for the team.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I can't believe you people are calling out our coaches after ONE WEEK! Geez, give them a break!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet Guest

I've been calling out Meathead since Redneck appointed him as the interim HC when Denny walked. We should have hired a real coach in the offseason after Denny walked.

Del Rio Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I can't believe you people are calling out our coaches after ONE WEEK! Geez, give them a break!
    I think the coaching has been a question for a few years for some. The poor result of a team with seemingly more to work with may have just pushed some over the edge.

In my opinion which ever team has the most invested wins. If the Vikings were prepared better and had invested more energy, more time, more technique I think they would have won. Unfortunately for Tice and Co. that's up to him to pound those things.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I know, I know. Maybe I just blame the players too much cuz they are the ones on the field. Personally I have had no problem with Tice and I never did with Green for that matter. I just think it's funny how this type of stuff comes out after a loss, I can guarantee none of this would have come out had we won!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"snowinapril" wrote:
    He has pride and he doesn't want to be a loser, like 95% of the other NFL owners, they all want to win.
    Just curious, who are the other 5%?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Agreed. Even though Tice was in the "Hot Seat" from the beginning, I don't think week 1 is a good indicator of his job status.

Now, by week 3...can his sorry butt so we can still go 13-3!

Prophet Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    He has pride and he doesn't want to be a loser, like 95% of the other NFL owners, they all want to win.
    lmao, I was wondering that too. Maybe Benson is one of them, he would like to see the Saints lose so he can move the team without so much resistance.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The teams that want to move their teams to other cities. It is not politically correct to name one team because they are in distress.

Of course, it is 100% becuase no one likes to lose but I was just being a smart ass cause it seems there are a few teams that don't care.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast