Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Is it me or...

I admire the Pats approach to things. Just like the first SB they won. They did not come out and get mentioned one by one, they came out as a team. I like that attitude, they are saying, "the individual does not win games for us, the team wins games for us".

Not to mention they get 100% from their whole roster.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is it me or...

I am very impressed with Troy Brown! That guy has been playing DB since the beginning of November, not to mention he's been playing WR on offense and he is returning punts! I don't know if he was asked to play DB when so many of their guys got hurt or if he volunteered, but I really respect him for doing whatever it takes to help his team!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Is it me or...

I also like the fact that they have their starters play on Special Teams, a lot of them. I am not a Pats fan, just admire the way they conduct business.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Is it me or...

Billichek is easily the BEST coach in the NFL, hands down. I have never seen a team be so prepared for every game, except the Pitt game during the regular season. but being prepaired 19 out of 20 times is completely awesome.

this parity that the NFL wants is unattainable. the only way that could happen is if they would fix games. be prepaired, their precious parity, will keep Pitt, NE, and Philly the top three teams again next year.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Is it me or...

There is definite parity in talent in the NFL, however the Pats clearly have the best coaching staff and ownership in the NFL.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

skol_vikes! is offline Rookie

Is it me or...

One of the things that I like best about the Patriots is that they have no players that just eat and slepp with the team, then watch them play on Sundays. All of their players are part of a working, well-oiled, Superbowl-winning machine.
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

Is it me or...

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    There is definite parity in talent in the NFL, however the Pats clearly have the best coaching staff and ownership in the NFL.
    I agree 100%! Look at baseball, where is their parity? None. Somebody once compared the NFL and communism; everybody gets an equal share!

Mossville is offline Starter

Is it me or...

Being a fan, I was not really depressed....disappointed, yes very much. However, its a game and if I ever get depressed about a football team, its time to see a shrink. That's just my opinion, now dont come yapping at me telling me Im not die hard or whatever, I'm just not going to let a football game affect my life.

Is it me or...

"Mossville" wrote:
    Being a fan, I was not really depressed....disappointed, yes very much. However, its a game and if I ever get depressed about a football team, its time to see a shrink. That's just my opinion, now dont come yapping at me telling me Im not die hard or whatever, I'm just not going to let a football game affect my life.
    :scratch:

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Is it me or...

The road through the NFC east is definately coming through Washington next year...

Ricky Willliams is all about football

What's the name of that guy Pittsburgh selected?...Rothle' something?...good pick Cowa-

Randy Moss is "the" model citizen and is definately the saviour of our franchise's image...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast