Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or...

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Is it me or...

Okay! I've got it now...it seems there's a bit of delay in computing the totals as they come! I'll go and be quiet somewhere and have another drink now and watch Steelers and Pats slug it out!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is it me or...

Don't worry about it!! Yeah, I have to watch the game now too!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Is it me or...

Yes I did read it VG4Lfe...I was busy writing when you posted...thanks again!

Is it me or...

I wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't know!! I hope I didn't come off as a jack@ss!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Is it me or...

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Yes...it certainly is an empty feeling! I really wanted to see the Eagles lose, but I know I wouldn't of felt much better if the Falcons won! By the way...I didn't get to watch every play of the game...but I got the impression the Falcons had a dumb game plan...I think they tried to pass way too much into the wind...seems they did have some impact running the ball...(and I don't mean Vick running the ball). Vick, I thought, played a piss poor game as well.
    The Eagles are good at making taems look like they have a dumb game plan.

I think there D and the D Coordinator are doing a heck of a job right now. They are hot and I hope they thump the Pats.

Yeah, I didn't think it would set in this year but I am starting to get it more and more.

Is it me or...

Mean? Of course you weren't! I know when you read things it may sound like someone is pissed off or choked, but it just depends how the context is in the post I guess! If I hadn't been into the grapefruit and vodka...probably all this number posting dilemma never would of risen out of my skewed noggan in the first place! Cheers Vkg4lfe!! How about those Pats eh? They are the present day version of the Golden 49'ers I guess.

Is it me or...

Yeah, they looked pretty d@mn good!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Is it me or...

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Mean? Of course you weren't! I know when you read things it may sound like someone is pissed off or choked, but it just depends how the context is in the post I guess! If I hadn't been into the grapefruit and vodka...probably all this number posting dilemma never would of risen out of my skewed noggan in the first place! Cheers Vkg4lfe!! How about those Pats eh? They are the present day version of the Golden 49'ers I guess.
    I thought with the "parity" in the NFL we weren't suppose to have dynasties anymore.

I guess if you make all your players look just a little better than average, nobody wants to steal them from you.

Mr. O is offline Starter

Is it me or...

Good point, snowinapril. The Pats have done a great job of not having any so-called "superstars." Well, at least until Dillon got there. The coaching staff seems to get the most out of each player and the players have bought into the team-first mentality. So, while the league wants parity, Billichek and his staff found a way around it through creating a team of role players rather than superstars.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

Is it me or...

I think it helps that the players want to stay there and play too! They are not "me, me" players, they want to do one thing, WIN!! I think it helps to have a great set of coaches and ownership too!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast