Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it me or...

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Is it me or...

do any other DIE HARD Vikes fans get completely depressed at times such as the END of the Phillly game? Thinking about our many many seasons in franchise history ONLY 4 times in MY 43 years! Who knows IF and WHEN again... Comments SKOL!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is it me or...

Yup!!! But as we are used to saying, there is always next year. You just hope we retool and become better!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Is it me or...

Yes...it certainly is an empty feeling! I really wanted to see the Eagles lose, but I know I wouldn't of felt much better if the Falcons won! By the way...I didn't get to watch every play of the game...but I got the impression the Falcons had a dumb game plan...I think they tried to pass way too much into the wind...seems they did have some impact running the ball...(and I don't mean Vick running the ball). Vick, I thought, played a piss poor game as well.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Is it me or...

Vick looked horrible and they did seem to have a bad game plan put in. They had 99 yards rushing as a team, after they put up 300+ last week. Granted the D they were playing was much better and it was outside, but I think they went away from the run too early and tried to put too much on Vicks shoulders! This game showed that vick is not a great qb and that he should be a running back that can throw!! Just my opinion!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Is it me or...

Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought they should of run more...wasn't Atlanta the #1 running team in the league this year?

Is it me or...

Yeah. Dunn over 1,000 yards, Vick had around 900 and Duckett had I think close to 500.

Is it me or...

Gee...can anyone tell me why the number of posts I make sometimes gets stuck on a certain number...as is the case for this thread where I have 2 posts listed at "170"?

Is it me or...

It just keeps a running total. It adds one everytime, but it switches on your other posts too. I think so at least!

Is it me or...

Okay...this is weird...maybe it's the amount of prozac I have in my grapefruit juice...now it looks like everyones post number is stuck...maybe it's just my whacked out computer!

Is it me or...

Did you read my last post?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast