Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Vikes316's Avatar
    Vikes316 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    is it me or.....

    or does our defense look alot better.......i think ti looks awsome.
    i mean sure it didnt do to well on the opening drive but after that for the rest of the half it looked awsome. it stopped the chargers and held them to only 7 in the first half. in some games last year our d already gave 21 or 24 points in the first half. so when you really llook at it our D has improved and still will get better as time goes on. IM SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    tosstomoss's Avatar
    tosstomoss is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    224

    Re: is it me or.....

    i feel the more we play the better we will get. With birk now out that will hurt. I agree we look better, but are not no where in form yet. Lets just hope meathead calls the rightcall and Dante plays hard and great.

  3. #3
    Vikingryche's Avatar
    Vikingryche is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    98

    Re: is it me or.....

    I definitely hope so.. That used to be the pride of Viking football. I remember the days of the Purple People Eaters of the 70s... The years of Doleman, Henry Thomas, keith Millard, of course Scott studwell... Our teams were so awesome then.. I wouls love to see that dominant Viking D again this year, definitely have the potential, we have 2 of the best corners in all of Pro football... So lets hope the Vikes kick some ass with D-E-F-E-N-S-E !!!!!!!!!! Go Vikes :cheers:

  4. #4
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: is it me or.....

    Most of the problems I've noticed so far are due mostly to poor communication or mental mistakes, both of which will disappear as the season goes on (I hope).


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #5
    tosstomoss's Avatar
    tosstomoss is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    224

    Re: is it me or.....

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Most of the problems I've noticed so far are due mostly to poor communication or mental mistakes, both of which will disappear as the season goes on (I hope).
    i agree 100%

  6. #6
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: is it me or.....

    i was really impressed on how we kept them from scoring.

  7. #7
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Re: is it me or.....

    I have been impressed so far. Except for that one TD by McCardell.

    How in the he!! did he get that wide open?


  8. #8
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: is it me or.....

    "Burley81" wrote:
    I have been impressed so far. Except for that one TD by McCardell.

    How in the he!! did he get that wide open?
    two defenders followed the same guy i think the deep coverage guy blew it, hes gonna hear it in the meeting rooms.

  9. #9
    PhillyVikes's Avatar
    PhillyVikes is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    283

    Re: is it me or.....

    "tosstomoss" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Most of the problems I've noticed so far are due mostly to poor communication or mental mistakes, both of which will disappear as the season goes on (I hope).
    i agree 100%
    Thats always the problem with the D. Great players, good scheme, bad coaching.

  10. #10
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Re: is it me or.....

    "magicci" wrote:
    "Burley81" wrote:
    I have been impressed so far. Except for that one TD by McCardell.

    How in the he!! did he get that wide open?
    two defenders followed the same guy i think the deep coverage guy blew it, hes gonna hear it in the meeting rooms.
    Oh.....


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •