Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rednorsk is offline Rookie
    Bad offensive line, receivers that can't catch, and a couch that has no idea what play to call.

It's all Donavon's fault though.
    Last edited by rednorsk; 12-02-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Typo
    None

To Dallas he goes,perhaps.....
    None

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    McScrubb cleared Waivers because he sucks, on the field as a QB. I'm told he's a great guy, pleasant to be around, blah, blah, blah. I wish him well in life and am happy he's no longer a Viking...

Although, I will miss playing "half a beer chug when McScrubb throws a bounce pass."

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    It was my preference that we landed Hasselback instead of McNabb. But that is a moot point of course. MH is playing/played better IMO. That being said, neither did or are setting the NFL on fire. Not that we expected either would. But we did expect more out of McNabb and he underperformed while he started for the most part.
    But on the other hand I think that lots of people thought he was going to come in and provide the same kind of magic that Farve did in '09. Those are very high expectations and it only lead to chagrin instead of favor, and to McNabb's demise. McNabb did no favors to himself either. Maybe a little "showed aggression" would not have hurt his situation.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    I was pretty excited about McNabb. I felt our team was ALOT better then we are. It takes a QB with some legs to make ANYTHING happen.

With a short offseason and a crappy coaching staff and terrible roleplayers any QB would look like garbage. We've seen it the last 2 years any QB with no time is going to make shitty throws. Try throwing a ball within 2 seconds of getting snapped and having all your WRs covered up. Not a recipe for winning

I've never had any problem with McNabb. I hope he lands a job somewhere. Most likely won't ever start again but he got too much shit. Same deal in Washington

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    The fact that he went unclaimed in a league where many teams needs a QB right now, says alot.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Yep made it through waivers without being claimed, that's gotta sting a little.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by rednorsk View Post
    Bad offensive line, receivers that can't catch, and a couch that has no idea what play to call.

It's all Donavon's fault though.
    I don't think anyone believes this season is all Donovans fault. The problem is, when the plays were there, he could not make them. He played a lot worse than a lot of people thought he would. I did not want him here, but I didn't think he would perform as bad as he did.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    McNabb was not claimed partially because he was overpaid in Minnesota. Having a veteran that "wants to play" and asked for his release certainly could be a team chemistry problem as well.

A team may look at him if a player gets a key injury.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Are we sure he's gone?

Those first two "worm killer" passes makes me think not. :P

Ooops! Fumble

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast