Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    MOST of the blame??!............hardly. Who was calling the plays? Where was the OLine?
    Cherry picked game facts........SUCK.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    MOST of the blame??!............hardly. Who was calling the plays? Where was the OLine?
    + A Million

It was obvious that they didn't watch the game. Jesus Christ. How are Musgrave and the O-Line avoiding blame on this disaster?

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    A mans worst nightmare, a Chick that knows what she is talking about when it comes to football.

I will say, however, that I don't put as much blame on the Ol as you might be. Protection was there in the first half and AD was getting nice yards when he was allowed to work at it some.

Nope, this one goes on the shoulders of Musgrove in my book. (Winking Emoticon)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    A mans worst nightmare, a Chick that knows what she is talking about when it comes to football.

I will say, however, that I don't put as much blame on the Ol as you might be. Protection was there in the first half and AD was getting nice yards when he was allowed to work at it some.

Nope, this one goes on the shoulders of Musgrove in my book. (Winking Emoticon)
    Ahh but SD made adjustments at the half to give them the ability to pressure DNabb almost the entire second half,(which really was only a handful of passing plays). Our staff did not seem to pick up on what they were doing.
    By the way, I imagine you were charting the plays. How did they change their attack on us?
    Musgrave deserves the blame for this, but the OLine did not help us. Tough to blame DNabb, even though I would like to.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Blog Entries
    The worst thing that happened to the team was probably us inflating our hopes after the opening kickoff. That helped make us look more competitive than we really were and the second half just was an indication of where the team really is.

It will be demonstrated through the season that Frazier and co. were left with a fairly empty cupboard and they are going to struggle to compete all season. After watching the rest of the division play and beat quality teams I have little doubt that my prediction of finishing the season in the cellar was the right call.

We do not have the talent and the new staff did not have the time to put in any complicated strategies and even if they could the QB is not capable of pulling them off.

BTW- Notice how everyone said it was the team and not McChunky who held the Skins back last year and yet Rex came out and had 300+ yards 2 td's and no INT's today. No way they have that kind of game if DM was still there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    + A Million

It was obvious that they didn't watch the game. Jesus Christ. How are Musgrave and the O-Line avoiding blame on this disaster?
    So did Musgrave throw that INT on the first offensive play of the game for the Vikes? Hell no. In fact they stated it was actually called a run and McYouknowwhat changed it to a pass at the line. That was all on DM.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So did Musgrave throw that INT on the first offensive play of the game for the Vikes? Hell no. In fact they stated it was actually called a run and McYouknowwhat changed it to a pass at the line. That was all on DM.
    Was it McNabb who was calling dumb plays and was it McNabb who couldn't block a four year old?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Passes get batted down all the time at the line. Kevin Williams is the master of that. I'm not going to call that a bad throw. It was an incredibly athletic move by the linebacker. Not only did he bat the pass, but he also dove backwards and still caught it. It was a freak move, and a great play by Cooper. It's not like McNabb threw it into double coverage. The LB got a piece, and made a ridiculous play for the INT. All the power to him. One of the best plays of the game on either side. How many bad passes did you see Donovan make today? He threw it away a lot, made good decisions, and extended some drives with great escapes. The man is not a miracle worker. He is a game manager, not a game changer. Nobody here ever claimed that he was the long-term answer. He is a smart veteran who can keep us in games, on the shoulders of an awesome running attack. If we utilized the play-action, he would be totally fine. If we try to put our whole team on his back (like Mike Shanahan did), we will fail miserably.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Passes get batted down all the time at the line. Kevin Williams is the master of that. I'm not going to call that a bad throw. It was an incredibly athletic move by the linebacker. Not only did he bat the pass, but he also dove backwards and still caught it. It was a freak move, and a great play by Cooper. It's not like McNabb threw it into double coverage. The LB got a piece, and made a ridiculous play for the INT. All the power to him. One of the best plays of the game on either side. How many bad passes did you see Donovan make today? He threw it away a lot, made good decisions, and extended some drives with great escapes. The man is not a miracle worker. He is a game manager, not a game changer. Nobody here ever claimed that he was the long-term answer. He is a smart veteran who can keep us in games, on the shoulders of an awesome running attack. If we utilized the play-action, he would be totally fine. If we try to put our whole team on his back (like Mike Shanahan did), we will fail miserably.
    Maybe we should have gotten Grossman then because he took the skins on his back and won the game. 300+ 2 td's 0 Int's. That is a bit higher than the 39 passing yards we got from McChunky.

I mean seriously- 39 YARDS!!!!!!!! Think about that for a second. Has any other old washed up QB we have ever brought in been this completely futile? I bet it was a record low for passing in a game.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast