Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

McNabb 2010 Highlights

Look at that ball placement. Clearly this guy sis washed up and doesn't have it anymore. I mean he was only able to throw that pass 60 yards with pinpoint accuracy. :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcHPV3Ny2g

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: McNabb 2010 Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1102081
    Look at that ball placement. Clearly this guy sis washed up and doesn't have it anymore. I mean he was only able to throw that pass 60 yards with pinpoint accuracy. :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcHPV3Ny2g
    This guy made the all-star game the season before and people forgot all about it. Just because he got thrown into a new team with no weapons and a system that was totally wrong for him. They will be eating their crow when he leads us to the playoffs in his first season.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Nice post. he is definitely a very accurate qb. Im excited to see where he can take us.. Go Vikes....

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Damn! Look at 1:38, what a beauty. Remind anyone of something else... say, a conference championship not long ago...

I don't understand why he was blamed for Was. failure. Their defense was ranked 32nd i.e. Dead last in the league.... this is the same defense that was ranked 5th the year before....Who was it that made Who was the coach when Jake Plummer retired early?

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1102088
    Damn! Look at 1:38, what a beauty. Remind anyone of something else... say, a conference championship not long ago...
    I say the next throw after that for the td. He goes across the body 30 yards to Cooley. That's how Favre got picked.

We are making the Playoffs. We do need to add another weapon on offense and get the OL in better shape. Why arent we after leach from the Texans?

Quote Originally Posted by "MindCrimes67" #1102086
    he is definitely a very accurate qb.
    I don't know about that. His career completion percentage is 58.9% (link). I wouldn't say that constitutes "very accurate."

But I do think he's a good QB and am happy to have him on the Vikings. Hopefully his 2011 highlight video will be longer.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Nice Highlights! Definitely still got some arm!!! Some of those throws are over 60 yards!

I'm liking this pickup more and more. Looking through his stats, there have only been 2 bad years in his entire career, his rookie season and last season, on a bad team with a new offense that he didn't quite fit. In theory, he should fit our WCO much better than Shanahanagain's...

Just gotta wonder what we're paying him now that Frazier said, "we're assuming he is the starter."

DNabb might surprise enough to keep the Ponder on the bench a couple of years, which seems to have worked pretty durn well for Rodgers!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Quote Originally Posted by "Overlord" #1102091
    I don't know about that. His career completion percentage is 58.9% (link). I wouldn't say that constitutes "very accurate."

But I do think he's a good QB and am happy to have him on the Vikings. Hopefully his 2011 highlight video will be longer.
    The one year he had TO it was 64.0
    Name his Wrs that you would want on this team other than Jackson (Rookie and 2n year) and Maclin (Rookie year). His completion rate in those season was around 60% He also played in a deep ball version of the west coast where they went up top often. Not the top brady death by 1000 papercuts offense.

Quote Originally Posted by "Overlord" #1102091

58.9 is not very accurate, really what planet you from. Highest TD to INT rate in NFL history for career is not accurate. If those numbers do not represent accuracy, i dont know what does...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast