Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: McKinnie Hurt, Awesome

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I think that just about sums up my emotions right now.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

use tice, hes a pretty fat guy, and even if he cant block, he can build a trench, cause god knows hes good at digging us into holes.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"ajefx" wrote:
    David Dixon, where are you?
    My thoughts exactly.

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

McKinnie just got his leg rolled up they said he will be fine and back playing in next weeks game against the Bengals. Man I have never seen people get so nervous after one game. Your ready to call back a retired lineman that if he was that good would have been picked up by the two or three teams that have major issues with their O-line. Not to mention wanting to get rid of the head coach. I agree he isn't the best out there ( not even close) but now that he is suppose to have all of the pieces you should give him a few games before running him out of town. Remember the Vikes were playing the 4th ranked defense from last year.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"jaymz7" wrote:
    McKinnie just got his leg rolled up they said he will be fine and back playing in next weeks game against the Bengals. Man I have never seen people get so nervous after one game. Your ready to call back a retired lineman that if he was that good would have been picked up by the two or three teams that have major issues with their O-line. Not to mention wanting to get rid of the head coach. I agree he isn't the best out there ( not even close) but now that he is suppose to have all of the pieces you should give him a few games before running him out of town. Remember the Vikes were playing the 4th ranked defense from last year.
    Umm, in case you havn't noticed ... our o-line is in shambles. Take a peep at the tape . Now if you have a chance to bring back a player who is not only capable, but also knows your system ... this time of the year ... for cheap. I think you take a shot on the guy.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i think Dixon would give us some much needed experience on the line. i agree that his best playing days are long behind him, but we have nobody on the o-line that was good for a long and has any experience. that's why i won't Dixon back. maybe Dixon could be our o-line coach so then Loney could just focus on the offense's scheme's and upcoming defenses

Thanks Josdin

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wow.. This is just what we need.. Let's hope he can get back in there for us.. He is pretty much our only solid lineman

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jaymz7" wrote:
    True. give him a shot now. Rome wasn't built in a day! Besides who could you replace him or Looney with that knows the system & turn it around this year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

So which offensive lineman do you want to cut to bring him back?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"MinnesotaFury" wrote:
    use tice, hes a pretty fat guy, and even if he cant block, he can build a trench, cause god knows hes good at digging us into holes.
    lol wurd

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast