Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

McKinney incident:Overblown?

Under Jottings

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/18850174.html?page=3&c=y

After investigating the incident, the Vikings front office questions the details reported by Florida newspapers following Bryant McKinnie's arrest in February outside a Miami nightclub. People close to the left tackle have said the whole thing was blown out of proportion

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: McKinney incident:Overblown?

I seen this reported a couple weeks back and it made me wonder if he's gonna get suspended at all. From the original story I read he spit on someone, hit someone with a poll, got kicked out and came back to get involved in a street brawl where he was seen throwing punches, then he got on a bus and resisted arrest.

It seems a story with that much detail would certainly have some truth to it but we'll see. Best case cenerio he is proven inocent and gets back on track where he was last year, completing his best season.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I seen this reported a couple weeks back and it made me wonder if he's gonna get suspended at all. From the original story I read he spit on someone, hit someone with a poll, got kicked out and came back to get involved in a street brawl where he was seen throwing punches, then he got on a bus and resisted arrest.

It seems a story with that much detail would certainly have some truth to it but we'll see. Best case cenerio he is proven inocent and gets back on track where he was last year, completing his best season.
    I don't call that details but incidents which can be made up. Ofcourse they can be true but only if serveral people reported it.

When is his hearing?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

IF the spit don't fit, you must equit....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

I don't want to say i told you so but :.
    Lol, actually I am still reserving judgement. I don't know what happened and I haven't heard it from Mac. Just like Benson. Everyone assumed he was drinking and fighting with police. However, the truth comes out that he may have been drinking but he was tackled by police and maced.

The tiger that leaps before looking, teeth ends up crooked.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes should make a deal with the Texans for Ephraim Salaam...he will most likely get beat out by a good young LT in Duane Brown in training camp.
    He is just the type of guy who could step in for McKinnie while he is out and provide needed depth on the Vikings OL.
    Heck, a vet like him would probably jump at the chance to play for a team like the Vikings and to block for Peterson instead of that motley crew of RBs that the Texans have.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"NordicNed" wrote:
    IF the spit don't fit, you must equit....LOL
    ACQUIT...but we get your point!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

I don't call that details but incidents which can be made up. Ofcourse they can be true but only if serveral people reported it.

When is his hearing?
    June 2nd, if I remember right.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Vikes should make a deal with the Texans for Ephraim Salaam...he will most likely get beat out by a good young LT in Duane Brown in training camp.
    He is just the type of guy who could step in for McKinnie while he is out and provide needed depth on the Vikings OL.
    Heck, a vet like him would probably jump at the chance to play for a team like the Vikings and to block for Peterson instead of that motley crew of RBs that the Texans have.

I can't say the thought of having a Houston Texans offensive lineman is an idea I'd ever agree with.

I am interested to find out the truth of what was overblown, did he not hit him with a pole? did the bouncer actually start the fight? I'm curious as to what the truth will turn out to be.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

I can't say the thought of having a Houston Texans offensive lineman is an idea I'd ever agree with.

I am interested to find out the truth of what was overblown, did he not hit him with a pole? did the bouncer actually start the fight? I'm curious as to what the truth will turn out to be.
    HAHA, with their history, even the starter should scare you!

BUT I don't know the person at all

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast