Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: McKinney back !

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: McKinney back !

I think he did well in week 5. Gus had plenty of time in the pocket.

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

I think he was really good. It was good to have him backed. At the end of the game he was just Mulling a guy it was great to see . He should have a easy time this week against Detroit. We better get AP going this game.

"Derek" wrote:
    I think he was really good. It was good to have him backed. At the end of the game he was just Mulling a guy it was great to see . He should have a easy time this week against Detroit. We better get AP going this game.
    I was just over at DetroitLionsForum.com (Boy, what a depressing place) and a couple of guys were discussing the up coming game.
    One thought AD will have 300 yards against them, the other guy said he would have that by the third quarter and sit the rest of the game.

Derek Rick is offline Rookie

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Derek" wrote:
    I was just over at DetroitLionsForum.com (Boy, what a depressing place) and a couple of guys were discussing the up coming game.
    One thought AD will have 300 yards against them, the other guy said he would have that by the third quarter and sit the rest of the game.
    That would be awesome to see.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Mac is back and better than ever!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"kevoncox" wrote:
    lol.... of course and the figures for the running game show what a force he is ... team total 26 rushes for 44 yds
    :

Lets wait until he lines up against some half decent DL before proclaiming him as the Messiah. If he'd been in the first four games then we'd have seen him get his butt handed to him a lot.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    lol.... of course and the figures for the running game show what a force he is ... team total 26 rushes for 44 yds
    :

Lets wait until he lines up against some half decent DL before proclaiming him as the Messiah. If he'd been in the first four games then we'd have seen him get his butt handed to him a lot.
    I belief Grant and Smith to be pro bowl capable DEs. Like I said, he was mauling and moving his guys all night. As hutch and birk why the interior was not moving. Mac had his man all night.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    :

I belief Grant and Smith to be pro bowl capable DEs. Like I said, he was mauling and moving his guys all night. As hutch and birk why the interior was not moving. Mac had his man all night.
    Hardly.
    Neither Grant nor Smith are pro bowl material.
    And McKinnie is just as much to blame for the running game as Hutch and Birk were.

McKinnie was back, and played OK considering he just sat out for four weeks.
    He most certainly wasn't better than ever.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hutch got burned by the DT that led to the ball getting stripped from gus on one play but nobody made a thread hammering on him for it.

In all honesty I thought the line did pretty well considering the plays that were called against the formations they were facing.

To call a running play and then not audible out of it when there are 10 guys at the line is not a formula for success.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678