Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McKinney back !

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

McKinney back !

I am looking forward to Bryant McKinney being back this week. We have missed his blocking. I think that when he gets back, our offense will improve. I think that the off-tackle runs we have been running to the left will be much better when he gets back in at left tackle, too. Pass blocking will improve, and I am also hoping that we get less offensive line flags when he is back. I am really glad he is back.

Our defense is clearly good, and I think that with some improvements to the offense, we can improve as the year goes on.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: McKinney back !

"StillPurple" wrote:
    I am looking forward to Bryant McKinney being back this week. We have missed his blocking. I think that when he gets back, our offense will improve. I think that the off-tackle runs we have been running to the left will be much better when he gets back in at left tackle, too. Pass blocking will improve, and I am also hoping that we get less offensive line flags when he is back. I am really glad he is back.

Our defense is clearly good, and I think that with some improvements to the offense, we can improve as the year goes on.
    Hicks did a good job in his absence. I'd cut McKinnie.

Just kidding. I'm glad he is back also. And Hicks did do much better than I expected.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

The absence of McKinnie is not the reason we're 1-3.
    We have MUCH bigger issues.

Glad to have McKinnie back though

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

It will be nice to have McKinnie back, I think he's gonna have a nice season, we'll see how he reacts with not having played football for 4 weeks. We certainly don't have to give him the help Artis was getting and I know he doesn't hold near as much, 1 holding flag last season, thats tremendous.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"HEY" wrote:

bigger than McKinnie? You know he's 6-8 350+lbs right? Not to many issues bigger than that.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

bigger than McKinnie? You know he's 6-8 350+lbs right? Not to many issues bigger than that.
    "Fumbling twice in the opposing teams side of the field" Is that a big enough issue?

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

"Fumbling twice in the opposing teams side of the field" Is that a big enough issue?
    nope thats football man. I said before the game that who ever have the most turnovers will lose this game and we have 3 crucial ones. so the titans got lucky that game, I still think we will make the playoffs this year if our team dont start to lose faith in it.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"HEY" wrote:

+1

"duvaldomo" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

nope thats football man. I said before the game that who ever have the most turnovers will lose this game and we have 3 crucial ones. so the titans got lucky that game, I still think we will make the playoffs this year if our team dont start to lose faith in it.
    I agree they got really lucky, aside from our own self destruction the Refs handed them 7 points that made the differnece in the remaining game.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I'm glad to have him back....kind of like when I'm glad to see some long lost uncle pervy at a family reunion, it's interesting seeing him show up and watch people react...but I don't want anything to do with him.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast