Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

McKenzie TRADED TO SAINTS!

I was just watching ESPN News and the bottom line says that McKenzie has been traded officially to the saints, they havent said for who though. I'm guessing for a pick or two. Pack defense is looking worse and worse as the season goes on!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Just found the article on packers.com, ENJOY! BTW, traded for a backup QB and a pick! Sounds good to me, hahahahahahaha!

http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2004/10/04/1/
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

Good trade for the Pack

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Good trade for the Pack
    You kidding me? McKenzie was the best player on the Pack defense next to sharper. They needed him, now they just have another backup QB and a second rounder, thye also gave away a conditional pick. I think the trade sucks for the pack, especially seeing how they use their draft picks.....

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

LOL they just traded there best CB, Oh they suck that hurts them. He could be a future pro bowl CB. He is still young, great great trade by the saints i think they got a killer deal. Saints made out on that one. I guess if the guy didnt want to play there then he had to be traded.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Check out O'Sullivans stats- one pass and 24 less yards than Craig Nall :lol:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

CB's are hard to come by, the chances of the saints drafting a CB (in the second round) and him turning out to be as good as Mike is very unlikely.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

he was a major disruption on their team and the longer he stayed the worse it would have gotten.

Wish they would not have been able to trade him, and let his negativity work on the rest of the players.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

I'm serious this was a good trade for the pack.

He was cancer to their team. He has taken 9 snaps since his return and they have paid him over 450,000 for doing nothing. He doesn't even stand on the sideline with the team, and the other injured pack do.

Hell if Randy Moss did that to us I'd be begging to dump his butt off on some one else too. It doesn't matter how good he is or isn't if he refuses to play.

He says he's hurt, and yet he still demands a trade? He is obviously drawing this "injury" out. Hell if they traded him for a waterboy who at least showed up the games it was worth it. I don't see how this makes their team worse.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

what is it with good or decent players getting traded for nothing? are teams just stupid? The TO trade got the niners what a second rounder, i say we trade all our draft picks and have an all-star team by the time were done, people are worth more than they are getting in trades. McKenze ugly hair in all was worth more than yet ANOTHER secind string QB and a second rd pick.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast